This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shiny freakin combee!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Shiny freakin combee!!!

User Info: butts210

butts210
4 weeks ago#1
I rarely get shiny hype but I got a FEMALE shiny combee, with hustle 40 minutes into my hunt!!! BOOOOOM!!!!!! I literally thought I’d never get one of these!!
Drake pushes B to stop bulbasaur from evolving, he leans in close to his game boy and whispers "You never have to change for me..." FC 5430-1596-2362

User Info: Dumdum19

Dumdum19
4 weeks ago#2
Congrats dude! As someone who bred a 5 iv vespiquen, I know how hard it can be to get the desired ability and gender. Adding shiny on top of that is even worse lol.
FC: 3196 8354 8412 Alpha Sapphire & Sun
IGN: Devlin

User Info: butts210

butts210
4 weeks ago#3
Thanks man, I was just taking a break from MM a shiny treecko and thought I’d hit up the safari, and BAM! As soon as I saw that orange red triangle my heart stopped, oh hey btw I managed to get a shiny HA totodile from one that you gave me!
Drake pushes B to stop bulbasaur from evolving, he leans in close to his game boy and whispers "You never have to change for me..." FC 5430-1596-2362

User Info: Dumdum19

Dumdum19
4 weeks ago#4
Lol thats hilarious! Aww thats awesome! Shiny hunting can be so tedious sometimes, it feels awesome when things go right.
FC: 3196 8354 8412 Alpha Sapphire & Sun
IGN: Devlin
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Shiny freakin combee!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived