This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LF FS: Numel/Camerupt, Starters, Fossil Pokémon

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. LF FS: Numel/Camerupt, Starters, Fossil Pokémon

User Info: Vohlfied

Vohlfied
1 month ago#1
Hello! My DS was stolen last October, so my FS changed, and I lost all of my friends. I'm currently looking for:
Numel/Camerupt

The Fossil Pokémon:
Kabuto, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Lileep, Relincath, Cranidos, Shieldon, Tirtouga, Archen, Tyrun, and Amaura.

I'm also looking for the starter pokémon:
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawatt, Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie.

I'm trying to get the FSs so I can catch hidden ability pokémon in aesthetically-pleasing pokéballs. Any and all help is appreciated.

My new FS is 4914-8626-0657
I have an ice FS with Snovert, Beartic and Dewgong.
IGN: Trainer X
FC: 4914-8626-0657; I have an Ice Friend Safari with Snovert, Beartic and Dewgong.
May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce

User Info: jr2nd

jr2nd
1 month ago#2
sure your not just after free pokemon? lol if so shame on you sir!

if not I can give you any of those except chimchar as I havnt finished delta missions yet on AS but will get It then..

it will be via OR / AS as I have them on both, if your ok with that give offers and i'll look at them ie, not anything catchable in ORAS or XY as I can get them myself, but before then im open to anything I havnt got even crappier ones just to fill national dex! so list the dex number and name and we'll talk

User Info: Merotratica1990

Merotratica1990
1 month ago#3
I jr2nd posted...

if not I can give you any of those except chimchar as I havnt finished delta missions yet on AS but will get It then..

it will be via OR / AS as I have them on both, if your ok with that give offers and i'll look at them ie, not anything catchable in ORAS or XY as I can get them myself, but before then im open to anything I havnt got even crappier ones just to fill national dex! so list the dex number and name and we'll talk

I can help you finish your dex
FC 3411-6354-4604 (IGN) Glooms

Vohlfied
1 month ago#4
Aside from a few mythical pokémon (mew, celebi, deoxys, jirachi, hoopa), I've completed the national dex. Now my goal is to have all pokémon with their hidden abilities, and I want to catch them in matching pokéballs.

So far, from the list mentioned above I have only caught Ivysaur. I'm looking for many, many more friend safaris!
FC: 4914-8626-0657; I have an Ice Friend Safari with Snovert, Beartic and Dewgong.
(message deleted)

User Info: jr2nd

jr2nd
1 month ago#6
Merotratica1990 posted...
I jr2nd posted...

I can help you finish your dex

will be helpful, im making a list of what I need as IF the national dex is right im only 20 ish away -.- (not including any of those super impossible ones most of us noobs will never get) -.- ones I got from wondertrade / gts im breeding to get the associated ones.

annoying thing I got a copy of pokemon diamond (Japanese) and it has a few event ones on there but until I complete black I cant transfer those... doh!

User Info: LordV

LordV
1 month ago#7
add me, idk what my safari contains though, it might be what you want

might
FC: 1435-9810-0324

Vohlfied
1 month ago#8
@LordV Added!

Vohlfied
4 weeks ago#9
What's your IGN? I have several FS that aren't fully registered yet.

Vohlfied
4 weeks ago#10
@Snorlaxzpower1 We're confirmed as friends; please log on to X or Y so we can fully register each other's Friend Safaris
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. LF FS: Numel/Camerupt, Starters, Fossil Pokémon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.