This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate the gts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hate the gts

User Info: SicRob

SicRob
1 month ago#1
Its an alright trade system but when it comes to completing the national Pokedex the Pokemon they want are all event or super rare legendaries like mew how am I gonna get a hoopa for a palkia if they want mew for hoopa or landorus for Darkrai makes it super hard to ever complete the Pokedex to get the shiny charm I'm still trying I've just got lucky sometimes with the gts like I traded my zapados for a regigias I also got super lucky with someone trading me shiny Pokemon for mew and hoopa but when it comes to completing the Pokedex seeing that they want a mew temps me to hit trade just to complete my Pokedex makes me sad
FC 1220-9527-2932 Trying to Complete Pokedex 713/721 need:Moltres,Uxie,Palkia,Giratina,Manaphy,Landorus,Meloetta,Diancie

User Info: KOGUY_87

KOGUY_87
1 month ago#2
Yeah. There’s people like this on GTS

DEEERRP
I’LL GIVE YOU MY LEVEL 60.... GIRANTINA FOR YOUR LEVEL 100 GIRANT-

No! I’m not giving you that.

Or what about Trade evolutions?

DERP
I’LL GIVE YOU HAUNTER IF YOU GIVE ME GENGAR

What the hell are you talking about? The reason why I’m asking for Haunter is because I don’t have a Gengar.

Then there’s the show offs.

Hey, hey guy. See my Shiny Level 100 Arceus? I’ll give it to you for a Male Beldum.

SCREW YOU

You know what I mean?

User Info: jddcastle

jddcastle
1 month ago#3
This is exactly what the GTS is like! However, if you use it how it’s supposed to be used, for example:

Froakie for Fenniken
Haunter for Haunter
Electivire for Magmortar
Legendary for Legendary
Clauncher for Skrelp
Etc etc etc

Then you’ll get a trade in no more than 20 minutes. The X&Y GTS is pretty quiet these days though because most people have moved on to gen 7 but I’ll be happy to trade with you if you need?
FC: 0963 3545 8122

User Info: sonikkuruzu

sonikkuruzu
1 month ago#4
I keep seeing people putting up common Pokémon and demanding legendaries and mythicals for them. Some people even insist on getting a shiny legendary/mythical for their level 4 Fletchling :I
5172-2192-0112 | Sammy (X)

jddcastle
1 month ago#5
sonikkuruzu posted...
I keep seeing people putting up common Pokémon and demanding legendaries and mythicals for them. Some people even insist on getting a shiny legendary/mythical for their level 4 Fletchling :I

Just use the filter option to take out requests for special Pokémon, makes searching way easier ;)

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
1 month ago#6
KOGUY_87 posted...

DERP

What the hell are you talking about? The reason why I’m asking for Haunter is because I don’t have a Gengar.

Hey, hey guy. See my Shiny Level 100 Arceus? I’ll give it to you for a Male Beldum.

A: The haunter would evolve to a gengar after trading...unless it has an everstone...
B: You wouldn't want that Arceus anyway, it'd be hacked.

So....bad examples? :S
Sic Semper Tyrannis

jddcastle
1 month ago#7
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
KOGUY_87 posted...

DERP

A: The haunter would evolve to a gengar after trading...unless it has an everstone...
B: You wouldn't want that Arceus anyway, it'd be hacked.

So....bad examples? :S

No, I assumed the point was that people ask for a Gengar rather than a Haunter for Haunter so they both evolve, that’s reason people want Haunter, if they had Gengar to trade for a Haunter they’d just keep their Gengar.

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
1 month ago#8
gts is not bad if you just think a little always ask for trades and you get them never search for trades since all good offers get taken very fast
AC New leaf Dream adress: 6D00-0011-18C5
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hate the gts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived