This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Level 50 or 100?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Level 50 or 100?

User Info: 1HPclutch

1HPclutch
3 years ago#1
When I am done ev training my mons, should I make them level 50 or 100?
With level 50 I can easily check their stats and with 100 I wont be destroyed by people who challenge me to no restrictions battles. I'm completely torn. Would someone mind telling which is better?
Nothing is better than winning with 1 HP left :)

User Info: EasilyDistract

EasilyDistract
3 years ago#2
i go level 50

If people challenge me to no restriction battles i just challenge them with different rules and they almost always accept.
https://www.youtube.com/user/zeldaplayer2 <-- My Youtube Channel.
3DS Fc:2363-5722-4064

User Info: warriorman222

warriorman222
3 years ago#3
lvl 50. Simply use other pokemon for no restriction fights. UNless you don't have enough. Then refuse the fights, and maybe put in your comment thing that you don't want no restrictions or something. I did that until i filled my Battle box with (legendaries) stuff. Also usually if you re-challenge them with different rules they accept, unless they have 0% desperation to get into a fight, of which there aren't many.
Pokemon Y: 3866-8698-4754: water: Octillery, Quagsire, Frogadier. GT:CaTaClYsM. When you add me, PM me so i add back.

User Info: 1HPclutch

1HPclutch
3 years ago#4
OK ill go with 50,
Nothing is better than winning with 1 HP left :)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Level 50 or 100?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived