This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. affection and pokebank

User Info: magicmuffin6787

magicmuffin6787
6 years ago#1
if i take the time to max out my pokemons affection and friendship will it stay if i transport it to pokemon bank or will it go back to 0?

User Info: ss4gogeta_dark

ss4gogeta_dark
6 years ago#2
It goes to 0 with any kind of trade period as the pokemon now has a new trainer.
FX 8150 @ 4.4ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1225/1700|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W8prox64
FCs in contacts. NNID Heroxoot

User Info: xyzman

xyzman
6 years ago#3
source?
In vodka veritas
3DS: 3840-5309-7832 (Pokemon Y IGN: Onotole)

User Info: SniperNightOwl

SniperNightOwl
6 years ago#4
I tested it with return. It resets.
Stating your opinion =/= Trolling. Deal with it.
My Pkmn wifi battles: https://www.youtube.com/user/SniperNightOwl/featured

User Info: Haddock1993

Haddock1993
6 years ago#5
If it helps, it's much easier to max happiness in this game with EV reducing berries, as the happiness value increases even if no EVs are reduced. Just spam until it says it adores you!

User Info: xyzman

xyzman
6 years ago#6
Lv. 3 Befriending O-Power + 10 minutes of cycling around the Prism Tower = best way to increase happiness quickly.

Still, what happens with Amie hearts?
In vodka veritas
3DS: 3840-5309-7832 (Pokemon Y IGN: Onotole)

User Info: SuperTails360

SuperTails360
6 years ago#7
TC, are you talking about HAPPINESS, or AFFECTION?

Like the others have said, Happiness resets when traded in any way, shape, or form.

Amie's Affection stat, as far as I can tell, is not. It seems to stay at the same exact level. Tested with a physical copy of X in a 2DS and a digital copy of Y on a 3DS XL. It also does the same when using Bank. I'm not sure if the battle effects stay in place, though!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. affection and pokebank
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A