This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokerus just disappeareD?

User Info: RusselRaZe

RusselRaZe
5 years ago#1
I had a Ditto with Pokerus and spread it to several other pokemon a few days ago. Now, He doesn't have it, nor do any of the other pokemon I spread it to. They don't even have the smiley icon that shows that they've been cured of it.
3DS FC: 1650-2244-8817 (Easy FC to remember lol)
Friend Safari: (Rock) Rhydon, Dwebble, and Magcargo

User Info: fawful_X

fawful_X
5 years ago#2
Did you make sure to save your game?
Pokemon Emerald Sacrificial Randomizer Darklocke (Nuzlocke): http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/68519991
3DS FC: 0559-6813-5961

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
5 years ago#3
Well, I know that they get cured when the clock strikes midnight if they're in your party, but this... is rather strange.

User Info: RusselRaZe

RusselRaZe
5 years ago#4
Luckily, I have a shiny Wailord with Pokerus (which, by the way I have NO IDEA how it got there), so I guess I can try spreading it again.
I'm just wondering if what happened to me was a glitch or w/e.
3DS FC: 1650-2244-8817 (Easy FC to remember lol)
Friend Safari: (Rock) Rhydon, Dwebble, and Magcargo

User Info: XImperialDragon

XImperialDragon
5 years ago#5
I want to throw out there: This just happened to me when the clock struck midnight. My entire party has no smiley face icon even though 20 minutes ago they were all infected, lol.

Weird.
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.

User Info: Atrabelos

Atrabelos
5 years ago#6
Never bathe or feed a Pokémon with Pokérus after midnight, or else you get the smiley faces. Sad but true.

But they shouldn't be going away. I think there may be gremlins in the coding.

User Info: PLD_Hawk18

PLD_Hawk18
5 years ago#7
Maybe try curing them at a Pokecenter? That might get the markings to appear. This is rather weird, I have both cured and infected, Kalos and Bank Pokemon both in party and in box and nothing like this has happened to me.
3DS FC: 2766 8833 2773
Unable to hatch eggs freely right now.

User Info: XImperialDragon

XImperialDragon
5 years ago#8
Well, I stuck the original Pokerus Pokemon back into my party around 3AM, and everything in the party re-caught Pokerus (purple rectangle symbol, not even the smilies, yet. I'll find out about those tonight).
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.

User Info: CCGreenRaider

CCGreenRaider
5 years ago#9
PLD_Hawk18 posted...
Maybe try curing them at a Pokecenter? That might get the markings to appear. This is rather weird, I have both cured and infected, Kalos and Bank Pokemon both in party and in box and nothing like this has happened to me.

could work... hell that's how a lot of people get infections in the first place, in the hospital, why not pokemon?
Regarding the hooker scene in Full Metal Jacket "Still a better love story than Twilight" - Some guy on youtube
shiningpikablu252 5 years ago#10
Did you get the Pokérus in question via a trade? If so, it's entirely possible they might have sneaked the hacked strain #0 through the Transporter and somehow traded it to you. Strain #0 is a one-day strain that, after the one day ticks, leaves no trace that the infected ever had Pokérus. As the developers intend for a Pokémon infected to never be able to contract it again, they don't make strain #0 legitimately obtainable.

The possibility that you forgot to save after spreading the infection also exists...
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokerus just disappeareD?
  • Topic Archived