This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP Episode 10: Tooth and Nail

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Team Nova RP Episode 10: Tooth and Nail

User Info: GX1997

GX1997
4 years ago#491
As the minutes passed by with nothing but awkward silence, Squirtle became restless and eventually ran out of the room. As Meridia worried about what he would do, she decided the best thing would be to go after him. The only problem would be convincing the doctors that going to find Squirtle was in everyone's best interest.

The first thing to do is get out of this bed and get my clothes, the go change. All without revealing anything to Grant... this isn't going to go well...

Meridia considered how she should do it, and just shook her head and looked down as she struggled to find a solution. It was then that she saw the thick blanket on the bed, and quickly pulled it off, leaving her under more sheets and blankets.

"I have to go find Squirtle before something horrible happens. Keep this over your eyes, or else!" she said as she threw the blanket at Grant, hitting him in the face and covering his eyes.

Meridia quickly found the clothing she had been wearing the day before and got changed, and ran out the door and to the stairs before anyone could stop her.

How will I find out whe-

Meridia's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of screaming from a few floors below her. It didn't stop, so she just ran down the stairs and into a hallway, following the sound.

It sounds like a little girl screaming...

Just before Meridia reached the room where the screaming was coming from, she passed by John Doe. As strange as it was that he was there, it was nothing compared to the scene inside the room. Although Squirtle was just standing there doing nothing, the screaming continued, and Meridia quickly identified the source of the screams as a giant inside a spherical prison. Who happened to look like Neal.

"What the-"
SS Nuzlocke Team:Blaze,Sentry,Feather,Cotton,Fang
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board

User Info: Golurkcanfly

Golurkcanfly
4 years ago#492
"No! Stay back!" Neal shrieked as Squirtle made puking motions at him. "What sane man would inflict this upon someone else!? This fear, that horrifying face, it permeates through my existence. NOOOOOOO!!! WHYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?"

"I detect high levels of pain and fear within your mind. What is happening to you?"

THE HORROR! MAKE IT STOP! NO! NOT THE PANTS! NOOOOOOOO!!!
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.

GX1997
4 years ago#493
"Oh my Arceus, it is you."

I wonder if I could shut him up using my powers... but then again I shouldn't take this wonderful thing for granted. He deserves it for everything he's done.

Meridia smiled sadistically and picked up Squirtle, and held him as close to Neal's face as she could while Squirtle continued to antagonize him.

Golurkcanfly
4 years ago#494
"Wait..." Uranus spoke out loud as he tried to touch the edge of the bubble only to be electrified.

If it shocks me when I try to leave, does it shock him when he tries to enter? It should be indiscriminate, as he would have to leave after entering. HAHAHA! VICTORY IS MINE!
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
4 years ago#495
John Doe and Officer Ceela watched Neal wailing in horror at the sight of the Squirtle.

"Wow", commented Ceela. "An immortal giant who murders our Pastoria base is wetting himself at the sight of a cute little Squirtle."

"One that he enjoys throwing out windows, at that", muttered Doe. He walked behind Meridia as she carried Squirtle closer to N and tapped her on the back. "That's Neal. He's an immortal giant now. He also killed most of our troops at the Pastoria base.

...Show no mercy."
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf

GX1997
4 years ago#496
"That was the plan. Last time I nearly killed him Grant intervened. But now, he can't be killed, so no one will try to stop us."

Meridia looked right at Neal after taking a quick glance at the machine generating the energy field. She knew exactly what all it could do, and it made it easy to get her revenge.

"There's something amazing about that energy field, you know? It knows who or what it's target is, and will only disable the target," Meridia then put her arm through the field to demonstrate, and she pulled Neal's head as close to her own as she could, and spoke into his ear. "We can do whatever we want, because we aren't the target, unlike you. So consider this payback for everything you've done to make me mad.

Squirtle, you know what to do."

Meridia let go of Neal's head and put Squirtle inside the field, and watched as he began to attack Neal. She then turned to John Doe and said a few simple words.

"I'm probably enjoying this too much, but whatever."

Golurkcanfly
4 years ago#497
"This is f***ing bulls***!" Uranus shouted slowly and loudly as Squirtle began to chomped down on his foot. "No! Bad turtle! I'll defenestrate you! Oh Arceus why!?"

He yowled in pain as the demon Pokemon crawled into his makeshift loincloth and bite down on his nether regions.

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
4 years ago#498
John Doe chuckled.

"Nonsense. If anything, he deserves far worse.... Though I must say, one of the great downfalls of immortality is that you're left to suffer rather than being given the gift of dying... Isn't that right, Neal?"

...Wait a minute, I have Rotom. I don't need to be a main of science.

...Oh well.
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf

GX1997
4 years ago#499
"That looks like it would be very painful. Very few Pokemon have as strong of a bite as a Squirtle."

Meridia just stood back as Neal continued to scream out in pain.

"Keep it up, Squirtle!"

User Info: DigiHerokid

DigiHerokid
4 years ago#500
Austin snapped back to reality.

He only now realized that the alarm had stopped, and Marcus was standing over his shoulder.

"Why aren't you working!!!", Marcus yelled.

He punched Austin in the gut from behind. Hard.
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
Pokemon X IGN: Austin;Keep Calm and Play On! Have Faith in the Lord! "Execute! Ancient Spirit Evolution!"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Team Nova RP Episode 10: Tooth and Nail

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived