This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do I get a pokemon with a hidden ability?

User Info: jd_walker

jd_walker
5 years ago#1
I've realised that when I've designed my competitive team that I need a few with Hidden Abilities.

Is this just a case of been lucky and catching one? I've caught ALOT of Fletchling to find that none of them have it.

Is there an easier way to get a Hidden Ability pokemon?

Thanks very much in advance to anyone who can help :)
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0044-3930-1676.
Grass Safari. :)

User Info: DrDon_Chi

DrDon_Chi
5 years ago#2
Ability Capsule Fir 200 BP
You Platinum Mad?
3DS Friend Code: 0018-0544-4302

User Info: jiminy273

jiminy273
5 years ago#3
They don't have the hidden abilities in the wild, hidden abilities are found in some pokemon from friend safaris and hordes.
3DS FC: 4811-6978-7554 Fighting type safari with Throh, Meditite and Riolu
Please PM me your FC if you add me so I can add you back.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
5 years ago#4
The only way to get fletching HA in the wild through fletchinder at the friend safari
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: DrDon_Chi

DrDon_Chi
5 years ago#5
and a good chance in Friend Safari some mons have their Hidden Abilities unlocked use entertainment to find out what the ability was or simple beam that's works too.
You Platinum Mad?
3DS Friend Code: 0018-0544-4302

User Info: hippyshade117

hippyshade117
5 years ago#6
DrDon_Chi posted...
Ability Capsule Fir 200 BP

nope.

User Info: Tiquity

Tiquity
5 years ago#7
gts is probably the easiest way, just search for pokemon lv 21-30, all safari pokemon are lv 30
3DS FC : 4897-6027-8233

jd_walker
5 years ago#8
Thanks guys,

I don't have any friends with Fletchinder in their safari so I will give the GTS a go. Thanks again. :)

User Info: YoungmanJenkins

YoungmanJenkins
5 years ago#9
Good luck finding one on the GTS. You can't find out if they have the hidden ability unless the trader mentions it in a comment. Sometime's they even lie to make it sound like a better deal. I have hidden ability Fletching's if you want.
FC: 3566-1566-2717
I have a shiny Gible if anyone wants.

jd_walker
5 years ago#10
Jenkins, that would be absolutely brilliant, do you have any females with the hidden ability?

And is there anything you're looking for in particular? I have some Bold Squirtle with 3 perfect IV's if it's any help?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do I get a pokemon with a hidden ability?
  • Topic Archived