This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Huh, Deoxys-N is legal in Pokebank OU

User Info: I am a fish

I am a fish
6 years ago#1
Will this be game-breaking? It's wierd that they ban Deoxys-A and keep him here, with them doing mostly the same stuff.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Give a fish a man and you feed him for weeks! -ShinyMoogle

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
6 years ago#2
Methinks there's so much priority that even with focus sash he's just kinda meh.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
PM and I'll add you too. You know you want Water Absorb Maractus.

User Info: Roc_Raida

Roc_Raida
6 years ago#3
Focus Sash? Deoxys needs Life Orb imo, too much raw power. Besides he also has priority as well. -_-

I am a fish
6 years ago#4
So potentially even Deoxys-A could come down and be OU worthy? New viable priority that comes off the top of my head is Aegislash Sneak, Talon Brave bird, Mega Kanga Fake out, Azu aqua jet, maybe some more... Would that really be enough to keep Deo in check?
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Give a fish a man and you feed him for weeks! -ShinyMoogle

User Info: zado19

zado19
6 years ago#5
I am a fish posted...
So potentially even Deoxys-A could come down and be OU worthy? New viable priority that comes off the top of my head is Aegislash Sneak, Talon Brave bird, Mega Kanga Fake out, Azu aqua jet, maybe some more... Would that really be enough to keep Deo in check?

i hate when people write like this......... what the **** are you even trying to say??????
FC: 2449-5775-0135

User Info: Kazagin_

Kazagin_
6 years ago#6
zado19 posted...
I am a fish posted...

i hate when people write like this......... what the **** are you even trying to say??????

Pro-trainers don't have time to write out the names of stuff. Get good and maybe you'll understand.
3DS Friend Code: (5086-0874-6462)
Pokemon Y Safari: Bug Type with Combee, Volbeat, and Heracross

I am a fish
6 years ago#7
zado19 posted...
I am a fish posted...

Sorry, I guess making my own abbreviations is a little silly. What I mean is that these Poke's have pretty viable priority that forces Deoxys to use Extremespeed to even hit them:

Aegislash's Shadow Sneak
Talonflame's Brave Bird/Acrobatics
Mega Kangaskhan's Fake Out
Azumarill's Aqua Jet
Among others.

User Info: Roc_Raida

Roc_Raida
6 years ago#8
I am a fish posted...

Umm, lol?

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
6 years ago#9
Roc_Raida posted...
Focus Sash? Deoxys needs Life Orb imo, too much raw power. Besides he also has priority as well. -_-

His won't 1hko, theirs will.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
PM and I'll add you too. You know you want Water Absorb Maractus.

User Info: MogKnightAzure

MogKnightAzure
6 years ago#10
I am a fish posted...
zado19 posted...
I am a fish posted...

Sorry, I guess making my own abbreviations is a little silly. What I mean is that these Poke's have pretty viable priority that forces Deoxys to use Extremespeed to even hit them:

Aegislash's Shadow Sneak
Talonflame's Brave Bird/Acrobatics
Mega Kangaskhan's Fake Out
Azumarill's Aqua Jet
Among others.

Aegislash is immune to extremespeed and I'm quite certain can OHKO Deoxys-N even unboosted.

Can Deoxys-N's extremespeed OHKO full HP invested, neutral def nature Talonflame?
3DS FC: 2423-3095-6556
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Huh, Deoxys-N is legal in Pokebank OU
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A