This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ckross144

ckross144
5 years ago#1
Finished catching a bunch of fletchinder looking for gale wings and I noticed while looking in the box there is a red star on the same line that all the mark shapes are. Its to the left of the blue Pentagon. What does this mean. It does have gale wings is it the mark of having a HA?
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero
3DS FC 3093-7602-1839

User Info: ZackeCorvus

ZackeCorvus
5 years ago#2
That means it's shiny.
Dating is a form of prostitution, in which you often times do not get what you paid for.

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
5 years ago#3
Shiny
GT: Ayumi Spender
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567 X/Y Living Pokedex W.I.P.: http://i.imgur.com/0xLAiJh.jpg

User Info: Companion_Cube_

Companion_Cube_
5 years ago#4
Oh boy. You're so lucky.

But if it has Gale Wings, it should have it right out of the gate. But keep that Fletchling. Trust me.
Pokemon Y Friend Safari Pokemon: Dedenne, Electabuzz, Zebstricka
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (PM me to add me)

User Info: 12ehsteve

12ehsteve
5 years ago#5
It's a recommendation that it should be Wonder Traded as it has terrible stats
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Oct. 7/13

ckross144
5 years ago#6
O-o well this is my first shiney then. Careful nature with 31s in sp def and SPD...
Not the best but I'll keep it
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero
3DS FC 3093-7602-1839

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
5 years ago#7
Is shiny Fletchinder really such a subtle color? (Haven't seen it.) You should at least try to keep an eye out for the little twinkling stars that appear when a shiny is encountered.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: GoGoat

GoGoat
5 years ago#8
jayman7 posted...
Is shiny Fletchinder really such a subtle color? (Haven't seen it.) You should at least try to keep an eye out for the little twinkling stars that appear when a shiny is encountered.

It barely looks any different, but becomes a bit more distinct by the time it finishes evolving.
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595 http://i.imgur.com/t35hiVk.jpg

ckross144
5 years ago#9
The stomach was a different color. I thought it was a male/female difference. I wasn't really looking at the screen I figured getting gale wings was gonna take awhile so I was watching netflix
3DS FC 3093-7602-1839
  • Topic Archived