This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Beware of Mystery zone eggs! [aka the bad eggs of this gen!!!]

User Info: ninji_

ninji_
5 years ago#1
A common way for people to get them is wonder trading, though if you are highly unlikely it seems they will just POP up in your box. Beware, a friend of mine JUST got one of those unlucky things in his box yesterday and within a day it multiplied and filled up the box, even replaced the pokemon that were in that box!!!

Want proof that this is happening??? Look at this video, hes not my friend and if you skip to about 1:30 at the vid... you will see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjsySmLeBS0

Btw i am NOT wonder trading at all anymore!

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
5 years ago#2
Only one person (that guy) has been confirmed to get these AFAIK.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

ninji_
5 years ago#3
jayman7 posted...

some other people have put up screenshots, for what that is worth... That and my friend, i just wanted to wait for proof to be put up like that guys so it would have a bit more credibility. My friend GOT one of those eggs [not saying its from that guy] from wonder trade :/

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
5 years ago#4
ninji_ posted...
jayman7 posted...

some other people have put up screenshots, for what that is worth... That and my friend, i just wanted to wait for proof to be put up like that guys so it would have a bit more credibility. My friend GOT one of those eggs [not saying its from that guy] from wonder trade :/

Blame the people trying to send hacked pokemon on Wonder Trade
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
5 years ago#5
How exactly are they being gotten from wonder trade anyway? I know eggs arent allowed onto wonder trade. Is the pokemon data screwing up mid transfer or something?
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
5 years ago#6
Furryyiffer posted...
How exactly are they being gotten from wonder trade anyway? I know eggs arent allowed onto wonder trade. Is the pokemon data screwing up mid transfer or something?

A egg is not sent, when it gets to your 3ds save file it is corrupted data, and becomes a bad egg
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

ninji_
5 years ago#7
Halectic posted...
ninji_ posted...
jayman7 posted...

Lets not throw blame anywhere, as much as i hate hacked pokemon and people who make them...

The guy put up a good bit of info, he didn't [supposedly] hack his 3DS. He has no 3rd party software, and he suddenly got one, and then it multiplied. My friends violently multiplied, as in... a whole box, that had other pokemon in it... gone :/

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
5 years ago#8
Halectic posted...
ninji_ posted...
jayman7 posted...

...I dont think there is a way to really even have hacked pokemon except for one or two people at this point and this has been reported to be happening for a couple weeks.
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.

User Info: Solar20xx

Solar20xx
5 years ago#9
Oh dear.... now I can't even wonder trade safely.
Crap, I edit a lot.
Sometimes even serious times have their funny moments: http://puu.sh/2Su65

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
5 years ago#10
Halectic posted...
ninji_ posted...
jayman7 posted...

H-he wasn't blaming anyone?
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Beware of Mystery zone eggs! [aka the bad eggs of this gen!!!]
  • Topic Archived