This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any breeding tips for getting a specific nature?...

User Info: Xeo352

Xeo352
7 years ago#1
I've been trying to brute force breed my way to a Modest Noibat, it's not going well.... I know I can breed it from another modest natured pokemon by chain breeding, But that would require a female lucario, which I doubt I'll have much luck getting either...

Xeo352
7 years ago#2
bump?

User Info: holysquid

holysquid
7 years ago#3
Just breed for a female noibat, then breed that noibat with a male pokemon you have that has modest and give it an everstone.
PSN: HexagonalZebra // 3DS: 4983-5052-2822
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com

User Info: ITcore

ITcore
7 years ago#4
Don't brute force it. Just use a Modest Ditto.
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
3DS: 4484-8261-6119 Y: Sam

User Info: MrAtIas

MrAtIas
7 years ago#5
People generally use a Ditto with the desired nature holding an everstone to get the baby they want.

If you don't have ready access to a ditto, you can use a Synchronize Ralts or Abra with a Modest nature to find the right Noibat in the wild.

If your Noibat is a female, you can also find a male pokemon in the same egg group with a Modest nature.

If you want to easily find a pokemon of a specific gender, you can use a Cute Charm Skitty (route 4). With Skitty in the lead, you'll be able to find pokemon of the opposite gender much more easily, regardless of gender ratio. This is very helpful in finding mothers to breed with.
Safari: Skarmory, Ferroseed, and Excadrill. FC: 3351-4630-6995. If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back ASAP :)

Xeo352
7 years ago#6
Well... yeah... I understand those mechanics, I was just curious if there was some way to coax it other than the everstone, I only had a modest scyther, no other modest natures. RNG seems to be entirely against me today, so I'm not sure how much easier running around pokemon village looking for a ditto would go.

User Info: ITcore

ITcore
7 years ago#7
Xeo352 posted...
Well... yeah... I understand those mechanics, I was just curious if there was some way to coax it other than the everstone, I only had a modest scyther, no other modest natures. RNG seems to be entirely against me today, so I'm not sure how much easier running around pokemon village looking for a ditto would go.

Without Everstone the nature is completely random.
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
3DS: 4484-8261-6119 Y: Sam

User Info: gatz900

gatz900
7 years ago#8
why dont you want to use an everstone? you can get one easily off rogenrolas and there is a 100% chance of passing down the nature
3DS FC: 1821-9521-7577 ign space
Pokemon bw2 fc: 1378 9885 3064

User Info: Keldonis

Keldonis
7 years ago#9
gatz900 posted...
why dont you want to use an everstone? you can get one easily off rogenrolas and there is a 100% chance of passing down the nature

Exactly, and you get one in-game that everyone has 100% access to.

Not that hard....

Don't know why you'd want Modest instead of Timid either personally.
3DS FC: 1977-1571-8378

Xeo352
7 years ago#10
gatz900 posted...

...I do have an everstone, you're not understanding the point, To breed it over from the scyther to the noibat, I'd need to breed through my illumuise and my lucario, but my lucario is male, there lies the problem, and they have a minuscule chance to be female... And as I said, the RNG gods hate my guts today.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any breeding tips for getting a specific nature?...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A