This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever SEEN the daycare husband turn around???

User Info: linklyons

linklyons
6 years ago#1
Like, have you ever been in the frame when he turns around? This I must find out, not sure why but it creeps me out when I leave the screen for a split second and BAM HI I HAVE AN EGG FOR YOU.

User Info: pikangie

pikangie
6 years ago#2
Maybe they're secretly his own eggs...
ACNL QR Codes: http://pikangie.tumblr.com/
3DS Friendcode: 4597-0805-4383

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
6 years ago#3
I think all the day care guys have a tell. At least I remember the HG/SS guy having one aside from calling you, he would turn left I think.

User Info: Wii306

Wii306
6 years ago#4
He doesn't turn around when you're on-screen. I've gotten eggs from him when his back was turned because they appeared while he was still on my screen.
Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tales of Xillia, League of Legends

linklyons
6 years ago#5
Sloth9230 posted...
I think all the day care guys have a tell. At least I remember the HG/SS guy having one aside from calling you, he would turn left I think.

nono, I know he turns around. Just never witnessed his character do it. I would love to see him physically turn around for once instead of me having to leave the screen.

User Info: Aeres116699

Aeres116699
6 years ago#6
The Day Care Man will only update his character model's positioning when you leave the route and return. You'll never actually see him turn around.

User Info: Rhydons

Rhydons
6 years ago#7
you realize that guy is basically watching your pokemon f*** all day
3DS FC: 3566-2065-7747 - Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen
http://i.imgur.com/XnrxPTx.png

linklyons
6 years ago#8
Aeres116699 posted...
The Day Care Man will only update his character model's positioning when you leave the route and return. You'll never actually see him turn around.

Creepy stuff man..

User Info: DKU_Arich

DKU_Arich
6 years ago#9
Aeres116699 posted...

You don't have to leave the route; you just have to go off-screen.
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830

User Info: Aeres116699

Aeres116699
6 years ago#10
Rhydons posted...
you realize that guy is basically watching your pokemon f*** all day

No he's not. Notice how he's never sure how the eggs get there. He only sees them being held by the Pokemon.

Because, you know, baby-making is PG material.

DKU_Arich posted...
Aeres116699 posted...

You don't have to leave the route; you just have to go off-screen.

Well, technically each screen you can exit from leaves the route itself and loads a new area.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever SEEN the daycare husband turn around???
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A