This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Possible bug with NPC in Cafe Action

User Info: CrimsonStrikes

CrimsonStrikes
6 years ago#1
For some reason, the NPC in cafe action that's suppose to give me a new statement to use in my trainer PR videos isn't functioning properly. I have visited him everyday for a week and the only statement he will give me is "Thanks for lovin' me, everybody!" Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else had this problem?
3DS Friend Code: 2208-5298-2683

User Info: K-driver

K-driver
6 years ago#2
Have you changed the time on your 3ds/used different 3ds?

CrimsonStrikes
6 years ago#3
No, I haven't

User Info: xtShock

xtShock
6 years ago#4
I'm actually having this exact same problem.
WiiU Nintendo ID: Julian, PSN Nickname: XtShock
3DS FC: 3539-9642-0874

CrimsonStrikes
6 years ago#5
I contacted Nintendo about the issue and received the following response:

"Thank you for writing. I can certainly understand your concern in this matter. I did some additional research on this matter and I can confirm that Pokemon X has no known issues like the one you're describing, so we don't have a solution we can offer. I also want to assure you that your concerns in this matter have been documented by my colleague and added to our records."

I sure hope they get around to fixing this problem soon. As a video game perfectionist, the fact that I'll never be able to obtain all the trainer PR video statements is going to drive me nuts.

I urge people who have had this issue to post in this thread so that, at the very least, we have a record of all the people who've encountered this bug.

User Info: VelocityChicken

VelocityChicken
6 years ago#6
I have had this problem as well. The phrase "Thanks for lovin' me everybody" is also the one my NPC has been stuck on, so that specific message is probably the one that is bugged.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Possible bug with NPC in Cafe Action
  • Topic Archived