This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is there a way to check nature in battle?

User Info: Kyori Kasagami

Kyori Kasagami
6 years ago#1
I'm trying to get a good nature Yveltal but having to go through all the cutscenes and battle afterwards is really annoying.

User Info: Veluxier

Veluxier
6 years ago#2
No.

You can take a look at it's stats though and take a guess.
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V. Pokemon Y

User Info: dierave

dierave
6 years ago#3
use ditto to transform, check the stats
FC:5455-9582-1007
Ingame Name: Kairin

User Info: Spboy95

Spboy95
6 years ago#4
No, but i found a way around it. Get a Ralts with the ability Trace and the nature you want, make it lead in your party when you fight Yveltal, and when the battle with Lysandre starts, put its stats on an iv calculator and assume its nature is the same as ralts. If 1 or more of the stats are invalid, it got wrong nature, if not you're good to go if you're satisfied with the IVs.
3DS FC: 3909-7659-0911
Can't wait for Pokemon X/Y!

User Info: Escheria

Escheria
6 years ago#5
dierave posted...
use ditto to transform, check the stats

Good, but you won't get a Ditto before that fight, unless you trade. Besides, you still won't see the nature.

Spboy95 posted...
No, but i found a way around it. Get a Ralts with the ability Trace and the nature you want, make it lead in your party when you fight Yveltal, and when the battle with Lysandre starts, put its stats on an iv calculator and assume its nature is the same as ralts. If 1 or more of the stats are invalid, it got wrong nature, if not you're good to go if you're satisfied with the IVs.

He meant Synchronize, not Trace. Also don't forget that the legendaries get three free 31's in random stats so if a calculator gives three IVs as 30-31, then you can be sure it's 31s.
3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834. In-game name: Esch
3DS games I own: Pokemon X, MH3U, KI:U, OoT3D, LM 2, SMB3DL
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is there a way to check nature in battle?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A