This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Possible Aegislash build

User Info: Argol_vazin

Argol_vazin
8 years ago#1
So I was thinking of training up a Honedge just because aegishlash looks cool, until I saw his stats. sure he has mediocre HP and Speed but that kind works in favour.

I was thinking 252 in DEF and SP DEF.
Give him King's shield, Gyro ball, Toxic and facade
or
King's shield, Gyro ball, Rest, Sleep talk.

What do you guys think. Should I change the EVs up or the moveset?
3DS 1032-1345-6477 ACNL: Malena from Seyana
Toph isn't blind, she just can't see anything less awesome then herself.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
8 years ago#2
Rest sleep talk is a bad choice. The great thing about him is choosing when to enter his stances and you have no control over that while sleeping.

The most popular set right now is

252HP/252ATK/4Def
Brave
Shadow Sneak
Iron Head
Swords Dance
Kings Shield
Bayo 3 lives and Sora is in Smash!!!

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
8 years ago#3
^Sacred Sword, not Iron Head.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Argol_vazin

Argol_vazin
8 years ago#4
I was mainly looking for a nice wall and I got a honedge with a Defense boosting nature and high DEF IVs
3DS 1032-1345-6477 ACNL: Malena from Seyana
Toph isn't blind, she just can't see anything less awesome then herself.

User Info: HF92

HF92
8 years ago#5
Don't think you want Sleep Talk, it'll leave yourself open, only 1/4 chance you're going to pick King's Shield to go back on defense after the first random pick, you'll get Earthquake'd into oblivion.

Edit: Get Iron Defense back from the move Relearner then if you're really going for a good wall/stalling for toxic type thing.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
8 years ago#6
the_NGW posted...
^Sacred Sword, not Iron Head.

STAB iron head is far better with chance to flinch especially if you aren't running another fairy counter on your team
Bayo 3 lives and Sora is in Smash!!!

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
8 years ago#7
hyjinx17 posted...
Rest sleep talk is a bad choice. The great thing about him is choosing when to enter his stances and you have no control over that while sleeping.

252HP/252ATK/4Def
Brave
Shadow Sneak
Iron Head
Swords Dance
Kings Shield

You can control it's stances even while sleeping. If you're sleeping and you use and attack move it will switch before saying it woke up or it's fast asleep. Same goes for using a status move to change back to shield form.
Last Cloudia - 122 963 052
https://imgur.com/a/GSmVMQu

User Info: HF92

HF92
8 years ago#8
N-K-S posted...
hyjinx17 posted...

252HP/252ATK/4Def
Brave
Shadow Sneak
Iron Head
Swords Dance
Kings Shield

You can control it's stances even while sleeping. If you're sleeping and you use and attack move it will switch before saying it woke up or it's fast asleep. Same goes for using a status move to change back to shield form.
Oh, that's actually pretty cool. Still, I'd opt more for Iron Defense, so if you do get hit outside of defense stance you won't totally pay for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Possible Aegislash build
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A