This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The dreaded "Save data can not be accessed" happened...

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
5 years ago#31
Now I'm paranoid... O_o
White 2 is my only Gen 5 game. Even if I had another to save my Pokes on, it would literally take DAYS to trade everything that I need over to another game. Plus, having the Therian Forme Kami Trio that can't be traded...

Is there a known cause for this? I don't want to be the next person to lose my buddies.
*hugs Fluffy the Haxorus*
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
5 years ago#32
CakeOfLies posted...
Now I'm paranoid... O_o
White 2 is my only Gen 5 game. Even if I had another to save my Pokes on, it would literally take DAYS to trade everything that I need over to another game. Plus, having the Therian Forme Kami Trio that can't be traded...

Is there a known cause for this? I don't want to be the next person to lose my buddies.
*hugs Fluffy the Haxorus*

Buy 2nd White 2 game.
Buy NDS Backup Adaptor.
???
Profit.
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
5 years ago#33
Wow, this has made me think about my White 2.
Looks like I'll have to be lucky until December.
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset) and Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

User Info: Kazusa

Kazusa
5 years ago#34
vchu8 posted...
TranquilSea posted...
Pokecheck is just a website. You make a free account, set the DNS to what the site shows you on your wireless settings, and you can then use the GTS upload anything onto it. Once there, you can clone a copy and receive it through the GTS whenever you want, and you can even download the .pkm files.

https://www.pokecheck.org/

Just wanted to say though, that using Pokecheck technically makes the Pokemon files 'illegal' once you transfer them back to the game because of a ribbon that the website adds to the Pokemon. There's another method you can do through IR-GTS, which requires a little more work on your end but keeps everything about the Pokemon 'legit.'

You can "bind" (for a lack of a better word) your trainer ID to your Pokecheck account so that what you transfer, as long as it has your trainer ID, won't have a ribbon. Of course, this is useless if you have, say, some very old Pokemon from the R/S/E days. I'm okay with some Pokemon files being "illegal" in a worse case scenario because it beats losing everything and I don't trade what I train so the ribbon means nothing.

I'd definitely recommend the NDS Backup Adaptor over Pokecheck. If I was able to get one myself, I wouldn't be using Pokecheck.
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is to see it
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The dreaded "Save data can not be accessed" happened...
  • Topic Archived