This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon x & y or GTAV?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon x & y or GTAV?

User Info: RedShadowww

RedShadowww
4 years ago#61
Can someone explain to me how GTA would be more fun than Pokemon?
3DS Friend Code: 2637-9811-0553
Add me for Pokemon X/Y, PM me with your friend code if you did.

User Info: MrFingers07

MrFingers07
4 years ago#62
RedShadowww posted...

Opinions, different tastes? :/

Some people are into the whole open world thing where the player can choose missions to progress an overall story.
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf

User Info: fissionprimer

fissionprimer
4 years ago#63
RedShadowww posted...

Both are fun, please stop trying to induce a trolling argument.
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.

User Info: fissionprimer

fissionprimer
4 years ago#64
Alexoneill77777 posted...
All you do in gta is run around and go on a rampage. How is that fun for more than 10 min? It only fun if your bored and have nothing to do. Pokemon last so much longer, as breeding good pokemon is just really fun in my opinion. And then beating other people who have used pokegen is the best feeling in a game ever. Not that I don't use it, but somtimes breeding legit pokemon is what i feel like.

Opinion, not only that but you talk about the most boring thing in a pokemon game... BREEDING, nobody likes to wait for the damn egg to hatch. Not sure if serious.
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.

User Info: RedShadowww

RedShadowww
4 years ago#65
MrFingers07 posted...
RedShadowww posted...

Opinions, different tastes? :/

Some people are into the whole open world thing where the player can choose missions to progress an overall story.

Ah, I see.

fissionprimer posted...
RedShadowww posted...

Both are fun, please stop trying to induce a trolling argument.

No, I'm not trolling. I genuinely want to know, no need to get all defensive.
3DS Friend Code: 2637-9811-0553
Add me for Pokemon X/Y, PM me with your friend code if you did.

User Info: Alexoneill77777

Alexoneill77777
4 years ago#66
fissionprimer posted...
Alexoneill77777 posted...
All you do in gta is run around and go on a rampage. How is that fun for more than 10 min? It only fun if your bored and have nothing to do. Pokemon last so much longer, as breeding good pokemon is just really fun in my opinion. And then beating other people who have used pokegen is the best feeling in a game ever. Not that I don't use it, but somtimes breeding legit pokemon is what i feel like.

Opinion, not only that but you talk about the most boring thing in a pokemon game... BREEDING, nobody likes to wait for the damn egg to hatch. Not sure if serious.

Most people don't like it, but I just find I kills loads of time, and it feels good that you bred your own pokemon. Waiting for the egg to hatch is nothing too painful.
FC- 3754 7190 4070
I hate gold watering cans so much you don't even know

User Info: Misdreavus573

Misdreavus573
4 years ago#67
I've never cared about Grand Theft Auto whatsoever. Or Saints Row for that matter.

In fact, lately I've been rapidly losing interest in the typical western AAA game market in general. Nowadays I just want to play RPGs and the odd Nintendo game or visual novel on my 3DS.

User Info: excelx2

excelx2
4 years ago#68
If I HAD to choose it would be Pokemon X & Y. But I have a PC for playing GTA V and its not out on that yet. So its Pokemon X & Y. Having to queue up to buy GTA V for a relative was......blergh.
Pokemon Black Friend Code - 5243 4115 9345
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon x & y or GTAV?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived