This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only noobs have blacked or whited out in a gym/trainer/e4 battle.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Only noobs have blacked or whited out in a gym/trainer/e4 battle.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
4 years ago#21
Tc doesn't play pokemon. He's just a tf2 player.
YOU CAN CALL ME MR ACE.
You got a problem, buddy?

User Info: Osranger

Osranger
4 years ago#22
Do you want to know if I have ever lost, or if I am a noob? Those are two characteristics are not correlated, since the requirements of one are not related to the requirements of other.

Or, since your first statement is false, the question is completely unrelated, and thus answerable.

If the latter is true, the answer is no, I am not a noob.

If the former is true, I don't know what to make of you, and would warrant further study, but I might not like what I find.
If you can read this, you are in range

User Info: Shadonic

Shadonic
4 years ago#23
Yup, I'm a noob, when i first played Red I went the charmander route, and for some reason insisted on embering everything to death from Brock and onwards, the end result was that I'd kill Misty's first pokemon over and over and over again, and lose to the second, by the time I'd beaten misty and discovered that Charmeleon had Slash, he was strong enough to one shot anything all the way up to the fourth gym.

That and I recently got BW2, the first gym leader caught me off guard, even after I'd got a ruilo and gotten him to the same level as the gym's mon, stupid counter never working >.< and after two work ups he was critting my mon for one shots the whole way.
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?

User Info: uuurrrggh

uuurrrggh
4 years ago#24
*sees topic*
Okay, let's see how many times-
*sees TC*
Nothing to see here, move along.
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441

User Info: -Chespear-

-Chespear-
4 years ago#25
You again...
"No excessive trolling. (The Butters rule)"
R.I.P iKhanic 6/16/2012-7/23/2013

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

Tatakai-No-Kami
4 years ago#26
i blacked/whited out in a wild battle before.
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: deadpool848

deadpool848
4 years ago#27
Been playing blaze black lately, and I gotta say, Clay's Excadrill has never been more terrifying. It lives every supereffective move I throw at it because it decides to set up 1 swords dance, than proceeds to sweep my entire team because it ahs sandrush and clay leads with that sand stream hippo thing. Had to go hunting for something with Drizzle to at least get rid of the sandstorm, than finaly was able to take him out. I think he whited me out 4 times before i brought the level 15 slowpoke with drizzle in there XD.

Now in real games, only two gyms have ever managed to white/black me out, whitney fom original gold (I was prepared in HG), and Clair I think she was called also in original Gold, that kingdra caught me off guard because it took me a while to realize it was a dragon type XD.

User Info: Hydreigoon

Hydreigoon
4 years ago#28
Nuzlocke Challenge. That is all.
Games playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
LoL IGN: 0mnip0tent, previously known as Wyrm Wrath and Hydreigoon.

User Info: pokemonzero

pokemonzero
4 years ago#29
91UKGamer posted...
If you have never lost a battle in-game even once and you've played Pokemon for a long time, you probably spend too much time training. Most of the time you don't need to even train your Pokemon higher than the gym or the league levels apart from in certain circumstances you may need to, like facing Whitney's Miltank. And if you get through the Elite Four and Champion without using a single item then I know you're lying.

To answer your question, yes, I have blacked out before against Gyms and Trainers but that was more when I was younger and less experienced at the game. I do sometimes lose against the rival in the first fight but that can't be helped, especially when you don't have a potion to use.

You can lose to your rival in the first battle. I never knew also I have never blacked/whited out ingame. I always carry lots of revives and when I am down to 1 pokemon I revive another one. I also usually over level for the E4.
I got post 501 once
Please Save my dragonCave Eggs/hatchlings http://dragcave.net/user/-Latios-

User Info: Xerneas66

Xerneas66
4 years ago#30
Yveltal, please leave. You aren't amusing anyone.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Only noobs have blacked or whited out in a gym/trainer/e4 battle.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived