• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zh_jiaming

zh_jiaming
6 years ago#1
The game text itself suggests how to unlock most songs. So if you can't read JP here's what they say.

Song 1-12: Basic songs (unlock with 4k of points)

Doing any correct motion during a dance gives points. These stack and are never wasted. Every 4k or so points (you should get a number after a dance) you'll get a new basic song.

Song 13-20: Alternative Stage songs (unlock by playing the newest song)

Once the first 12 basic songs are unlocked, and you have played each of them at least once. Points seem to no longer be an issue. The alternative versions of the songs are unlocked simply by playing the newest song once. The next 8 songs are alternate stage songs.

Song 21+ These should be the All Stars Movie Songs

The helpful game text is no longer helpful here. Perhaps a certain number of accumulated points or score on each song? Anyone unlocked these yet?

User Info: Kuro_666

Kuro_666
6 years ago#2
Hmm, I've read a bit of japanese sites dedicated to the game, but they have no info on songs 21+. Are you SURE they exist?

User Info: zh_jiaming

zh_jiaming
6 years ago#3
It looked like it existed from nicovideo. I'm quite sure I saw some. Yes, I could be mistaken. I was sure I saw a full cast preforming the movie songs....

User Info: Merit Celaire

Merit Celaire
6 years ago#4
zh_jiaming posted...
It looked like it existed from nicovideo. I'm quite sure I saw some. Yes, I could be mistaken. I was sure I saw a full cast preforming the movie songs....

Movie songs -- are you referring to the "Precure All-Stars" themes? Sounds interesting if it's really true.

Because all I know is that the song list overall mainly focused on the main seasons themselves.

Merit Celaire
6 years ago#5
Speaking of NicoVido, did I hear that an account is required to even view the videos host there? Because I'm also curious to see if there's any confirmation of these cases.

User Info: Kuro_666

Kuro_666
6 years ago#6
Yes, you need an account to watch videos. Though, registration is quite simple these days, as there is an english version of the registration page. Two years ago there wasn't, and people had trouble registering.

Merit Celaire
6 years ago#7
Urgh... that's really sick. No offense, but who in the world gave the green light in regards to the rule there? Really unbelievable.
  • Topic Archived