• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. Question about passing level 70

User Info: souper_trainer

souper_trainer
6 years ago#1
I read on the Final Fantasy Wiki, on the FF IV version differences page, that in the ios version characters still gain stats past level 70 naturally, w/o the need of augments. Can someone verify this.

User Info: Varylor

Varylor
6 years ago#2
souper_trainer posted...
I read on the Final Fantasy Wiki, on the FF IV version differences page, that in the ios version characters still gain stats past level 70 naturally, w/o the need of augments. Can someone verify this.

Hi there, no, unfortunately, that is not true. I just went through maxing my characters' stats on iOS (3rd playthrough), and they *do not* gain natural stat increases after level 70 (same situation as the DS version); you will need augments to do this.

If you're interested in max stats in iOS (different because you only receive one Limit Break augment), I suggest a setup to accomplish this. My post on the FFIV DS message board has some refinements compared to the one I posted here, if you are interested:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/939425-final-fantasy-iv/66223980

Hope that helps!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. Question about passing level 70
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A