• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. So here's an interesting situation.
Alltra 2 months ago#1
Maybe somebody can give me some insight. I fought this guy today, first time. I completely whoop on him, he's almost dead, and he makes like he's going to heal, I can see the catalyst change and he runs off. So I cast Profound Still and silence him. He's not using anything to prevent the effect, at least not anything I'm aware that does. He doesn't cast anything anyway so it's not really relevant, but I thought I'd add that tidbit. So I pursue and catch up to him, and he suddenly has full HP and takes no damage, except for 15 that I did to him during a Backstab. I hit him repeatedly, full hits, even got the animation for hits, but he's literally taking no damage anymore.

So... what's up? Anyone have any ideas? Seen this happen before maybe? I dunno, it's weird, I've never seen this before. I know hackers occasionally pop up using infinite damage hacks, but I've never seen one get toggled on/off mid fight like that, so I'm not sure it was a hack and not just some random glitch. I've fought him several times since, and haven't seen any weirdness, yet.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Sometimes "Done" is the best feature.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. So here's an interesting situation.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A