• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Just discovered how to use a crosshair to aim your spells!!
Vader_is_my_dad 3 months ago#1
I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not but I just accidently discovered something that I haven't seen a single person mention yet. When it comes to aiming with your staff, all I've ever heard people talk about is the use of binoculars, which obviously don't have a crosshair and can be a pain to use when trying to hit a target from distance. But i figured out how to use a crosshair to aim your staff, at least on the ps3 version. Idk if it's a glitch or not but I thought I'd share anyways. Basically, you need to have a bow and staff equipped to the same hand, with a pair of binoculars equipped in the opposite hand. With your bow, you want to aim down the sights, and without letting go of the aim button, switch over to your staff.. if it works the same way it did for me, then you should be able to cast spells while still having the crosshair in the center of the screen. I'm gonna try to get a recording so you can see exactly what I'm talking about
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
Alltra 2 months ago#5
Or, you can git gud and learn how to do it with the camera unaided like I do.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Sometimes "Done" is the best feature.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Just discovered how to use a crosshair to aim your spells!!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A