• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. I DID IT! SL1 No Death completed

User Info: THE_SQUIREL

THE_SQUIREL
10 months ago#1
It wasn't a no death+no bonfires, and neither was it very fast, but after at least TWENTY restarts I finnally completed my SL1 No Death run.

If anyone wants to check it, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6lCxMTpFEI&list=PL0kd8_agKc5aiMWRrByQkkdjgjJa1YIgG

(it's missing the 12th video, I'll be uploading the optional bosses on that one, later... but after getting the ring I died a few times, playing casually)

Now into NG+ and getting the no bonfires ring...
One who knows nothing can understand nothing
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
10 months ago#2
Why? Why bother dong something so fruitless?
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: RapidDarkness

RapidDarkness
10 months ago#3
You know how it goes
I wear no mask.

THE_SQUIREL
10 months ago#4
Alltra posted...
Why? Why bother dong something so fruitless?

For the acomplishment, of course.
I'm not the kind of player that have fun hiding behind a shield and poking with a spear hidden by the exalted ring. ;)
(Not saying your playstile is wrong, bad or anything, but I like the challenge of parries on PvP and crazy limitations on pve.)

In short, just to brag about it lololol

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
10 months ago#5
Congrats,

Now you gotta start up sub-ps3/4 accounts (no psn needed) and get all trophies but platinum and "this is dark souls" (1st death) (took me a few tries...)
Choco Cookies!

THE_SQUIREL
10 months ago#6
Sera67 posted...
Congrats,

Now you gotta start up sub-ps3/4 accounts (no psn needed) and get all trophies but platinum and "this is dark souls" (1st death) (took me a few tries...)

There's always a way to get it to a next level, I guess...

I'm happy with my little accomplishment. For now, at least ;)

User Info: RapidDarkness

RapidDarkness
10 months ago#7
Sera67 posted...
Congrats,

Jeez man, when does it stop? Don't encourage the boy, I remember on tc's original SL1 brag thread we joked about a no-death run, I didn't mean an SL1 no-death run for chrissakes.
I wear no mask.

THE_SQUIREL
10 months ago#8
RapidDarkness posted...
Sera67 posted...
Congrats,

Jeez man, when does it stop? Don't encourage the boy, I remember on tc's original SL1 brag thread we joked about a no-death run, I didn't mean an SL1 no-death run for chrissakes.

Lol I forgot about your post on my first sl1.
It was one year ago... It took me a lot of time to try it, didn't it? Lol
Anyway I really think starting a new account just to get all trophies but "this is dark souls" wont happen for me. Although I have some plans for this sl1 no death... We'll see if I manage to accomplish those!
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
10 months ago#9
I don't know, Its not so much one thing, just boredom and decided to give it a ago.

DKSII is easy enough. I didnt do sl1 on those runs, didnt farm outside what was needed for extra spell etc.

If you wanted to do new account doing sl1... ha ha, have fun. XD
Choco Cookies!

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
10 months ago#10
What accomplishment though? What did you achieve by doing that? Not much, I'll bet.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. I DID IT! SL1 No Death completed
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A