Doors of Pharos

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Doors of Pharos

User Info: Thalantyr1216

Thalantyr1216
1 month ago#1
I ad all the enemies stop moving and basically become statues. I can walk into them and they have substance, but they don't move and I can't hit/kill them. Anyone know how to fix this issue?
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. - Douglas Adams

User Info: THE_SQUIREL

THE_SQUIREL
1 month ago#2
You entered rat King's covenant. No enemy will attack you in Doors of Pharros or Grave of Saints. Exit the covenant to fight there again.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing

User Info: Jallen9000

Jallen9000
4 weeks ago#3
I was wondering what the hell was up with that, thought it was a weird glitch.
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

User Info: Divided_By_One

Divided_By_One
2 weeks ago#4
They aren't attacking you because, as the guy said, you are in the Rat Covenant. They are your allies.

If put on the rat ring while in the two rat areas (Doors of Pharos and Grave of Saints), you will summon other people (involuntarily, players who just happen to be in the area) to your game. Their goal is to get to the end of the area/kill you. Your goal is to kill them. All the traps and enemies in the two areas are there to help you kill them.

Beware of opening shortcuts for them. Many of them strip naked to run faster and prevent their gear from getting wrecked (especially in the grave).
"He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know." -Lao Tzu
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Doors of Pharos

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived