• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
7 years ago#21
Sorry, I lol'd so hard at this thread, love it!... Yes, I came in just to say this.

Bye.
PSN and Game Centre ID: defunct32

User Info: Shadow_Chaos90

Shadow_Chaos90
7 years ago#22
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
sticu posted...
ripdilladog posted...
DaTreasureChest posted...
ripdilladog posted...
Well, there is a warning in text with each item sold, so you were warned,,, read the fine print next time.

I guess you are one of the people that just doesn't get it. -added to ignore list-

Uh, ok! You, as a consumer, bought something that was clearly labeled and were disappointed because,,, you didn´t read the label?

Someone seems grumpy. I get exactly what you're saying, and as someone with many years of retail experience I can honestly say that you sir, are less bright then my burnt out christmas lights that need replacing.

happy holiday! This is a cool little game btw

I had 20% chance of buying this game.

After reading OP, it reduced to 5%.

After reading this quote, it reduced to 0%. good game.

*was interested in the game
*hears OPTIONAL content, regardless of its stupidity, isn't what he'd like
*interest drops due to OPTIONAL dlc that doesn't affect the game much
*interest further drops due to a stranger on the internets

Question, what do you play games for?

Most likely going to buy the game anyway. Just being stupid to illicit a response.

User Info: bahamut66c

bahamut66c
7 years ago#23
...what happens when you go from having internet to no internet while using the dlc outfits?

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
7 years ago#24
None of this would be a problem if the outfits were un-lockable content. THE WAY THEY USED TO BE! >_<
Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, work for the government.
PSN: Growllanser (say who you are; I don't accept random requests)

User Info: fullofwin

fullofwin
7 years ago#25
Kashell Triumph posted...
None of this would be a problem if the outfits were un-lockable content. THE WAY THEY USED TO BE! >_<

There are plenty of costume pieces to unlock in-game.

Online only dlc on a portable is indeed silly and people that purchased it can be appropriately indignant.

For the rest of us, it's easily ignored and no reason to pass on this game if it otherwise looks interesting.

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
7 years ago#26
I agree, I'm just ******** about silly stuff. Yet, at the same time, that's the way things used to be when it came to extras. You would just have to do something to unlock it.
Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, work for the government.
PSN: Growllanser (say who you are; I don't accept random requests)

User Info: Oximofo

Oximofo
7 years ago#27
Kashell Triumph posted...

They used to be? DLC 99.9% of the time adds more content that was even in an older game. The good ol' days of 75$ Starfox games that 35 mins of gameplay. Oh yea, the good ole days.

I agree, Caveat Emptor.
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A