• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
  3. I hate Kenny with a passion! *SPOILERS*

User Info: stylez11375

stylez11375
5 years ago#1
I have played through episode 4 and about to start episode 5. Just to mark this again **SPOILERS AHEAD**

I hate Kenny so much!! I wish that I could kill him so that he turns into a zombie and then kill him again!

He starts out as a chicken s*** coward. He won't help save the son of the man who let his family stay at the farm. The man gave him shelter and you let his son die?? You don't even try to help? That is only the beginning!

He then Squashes Lilly's dads head in fear of him turning into a zombie. He talks all tough and then 10 minutes later while hiding in the barn shed won't even come save me while the St. John brother is about to end my life! He just crouches there and I have to be saved by...yup...Lilly! Chicken s*** move #2 by Kenny. I then save his wife for him as a thank you for letting me die.

There was also that time the Walkers busted the door down and I was trapped under it. I call out for help and he yet again stares and does nothing! like a chicken s*** coward.

Oh yes...my favorite...All his big talk back in the meat locker about doing what needs to be done and then his son is bitten. The moron ducky, who caused Shawn to get killed in the first place way back when. What does Kenny do?? Oh yes, he does nothing but ignore it. He talks tough, and won't off his son who is going to turn into a walker. At least I get to kick the crap outta him some but it isn't enough. I have to see Carly die, Chuck Die, Molly go and get stuck with this spineless jelly fish, who has the NERVE to tell me he won't come help me find Clem??? oh F U pal.

Does anyone else hate Kenny more than any other character?? I am playing episode 5 right now and I pray I get a chance to let him die. I hope he drowns in his stupid boat.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
  3. I hate Kenny with a passion! *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Can I move saves? Main Quest1 Answer