• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  3. Anyone else find that this game gets stale kinda quickly?

User Info: Adam_C

Adam_C
1 year ago#1
So I got rebirth a couple months ago and have been playing the s*** out of it for the most part, however at this point I'm feeling a massive dip in my enjoyment of the game due to me just getting bored. I have unlocked ALOT of stuff (D6, Curved horn etc.) and now that I feel like I've unlocked most of the decent items in the game I'm just doing runs for the sake of it and I'm finding it very repetitive. Can't tell if it's the game's fault or mine because I have similar experiences with games like borderlands where it's basically just fight the same boss over and over again until you get good items. I feel like I'm a decent player but it takes the right run to go all the way to the lamb/blue baby. Just not a fan of the RNG aspects I suppose although it was a blast at the start. Anyone else get this vibe eventually or am I talking out my ass?
  1. Boards
  2. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  3. Anyone else find that this game gets stale kinda quickly?
  • Topic Archived