• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  3. Isaac is the hardest boss in the game IMO

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
2 years ago#1
f*** him. At least with when he starts flying around it gets much easier because you can move away from him and his attacks but for the first half when you only have half a screen to dodge, his attacks are so fast and your movement is so limited they become the hardest attacks to dodge in the game. Unless you have extreme damage to kill him in seconds then I'd rather face Hush, at least all of his attacks are slow and give you time to think in response.
I'm looking for Animal Crossing Friends, just got the game. PM me!
FC: 1864-9707-5038

User Info: sicrib

sicrib
2 years ago#2
Nope, can't agree. I've never had one of those one hit KO builds you see or hear about from friends, just unlucky I guess, but he's not the hardest. The bloat and the cage give me a harder time.

User Info: 11clock

11clock
2 years ago#3
I find Satan to be way harder, one of the hardest bosses in the game. Forcing you to fight the Fallen first, the extremely fast spreadshots, and the half-second reaction time brimstone lasers. Then in Phase 2 he likes to cover up the kamikaze leeches with his legs.

Isaac is one of the tamer final bosses, and my personal favorite boss in the game.
  1. Boards
  2. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  3. Isaac is the hardest boss in the game IMO
  • Topic Archived