• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chronovolt
  3. Free is all this game is worth.

User Info: DevilKingZeon

DevilKingZeon
8 years ago#1
It looks good but at heart it's just a badly made iOS game on Vita. Don't waste your money on this. It's a thing for when your (really) bored and that's about it.
I'm the best there is at what I do.
But what I do best...isn't very nice.

User Info: liammiller18

liammiller18
8 years ago#2
Well, any fans of Marble Madness, Kororinpa, or the like will find enjoyment in it. I know I did. If you're not into the "Marble Platforming" subgenre, I'd say wait for a sale if you're interested, the price is pretty approachable as it is, so any cheaper will be a great deal.
Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?

User Info: DevilKingZeon

DevilKingZeon
8 years ago#3
I played Marble Madness quita a bit on the Midway Arcade compilation for PS2 and this game is nowhere near as good as that one. Super Monkey Ball is pretty much the same concept and Chronovolt can't even come close to holding a candle to that series.
I'm the best there is at what I do.
But what I do best...isn't very nice.

User Info: Camjo_Z

Camjo_Z
8 years ago#4
I almost feel like I should have been paid to play Chronovolt - aside from looking and playing like a low budget iOS game, it appears they barely playtested it. On one of the levels (3-2, I think?) I was able to get a time roughly 50 seconds lower than anyone else on the leaderboards due to the shoddy implementation of the time rewind gimmick allowing you to cross gaps much larger than normally possible, and when going for the speedrun stars (I'm trying to get all the trophies - hey, might as well get SOMETHING out of this game) I've found similar ways to break nearly every level. Just bad all around.
  1. Boards
  2. Chronovolt
  3. Free is all this game is worth.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A