• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: swagger_naut

swagger_naut
6 years ago#1
For those that played this on PSN, were there any glitches and other problems? Any chance they'll be there on discs? Also how's the PS3 controls? Thanks.

User Info: NintendudeLives

NintendudeLives
6 years ago#2
Well, I just beat episode one on the disk version, and the last 20 minutes of it were extremely choppy, and kept freezing for a few seconds and then resuming.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

User Info: swagger_naut

swagger_naut
6 years ago#3
NintendudeLives posted...
Well, I just beat episode one on the disk version, and the last 20 minutes of it were extremely choppy, and kept freezing for a few seconds and then resuming.

Damn thanks.

NintendudeLives
6 years ago#4

Damn thanks.

Just finished episode 2 and had the same problems... The game is brilliant, but the freezing is really taking away from the drama.

User Info: TheSkyHasTrees

TheSkyHasTrees
6 years ago#5
If you want to know what the contols are like, play the demo.
Sometimes when you're asleep, I lick your face.

User Info: RaRaille

RaRaille
6 years ago#6

have never experienced any issues like this, PS3 here played all 5 episodes

User Info: Gemini_Red

Gemini_Red
6 years ago#7
RaRaille posted...

have never experienced any issues like this, PS3 here played all 5 episodes

Lucky you. I'm having the exact same problem he had. Was ok until the home stretch of episode 1, and I'm seeing some chop in episode 2 as well.

User Info: TriangleHard

TriangleHard
6 years ago#8
Choppy for me as well. I actually couldnt pick a choice cuz of it

NintendudeLives
6 years ago#9
Damn... I'm trying to start episode 3, but it isn't recognizing my past choices and is asking if I want to start with randomized choices.

I think this game is brilliant so far, but these glitches are really disappointing.

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
6 years ago#10
Man, I was completely ready to blind-buy this game. Now I'm not so sure. :( So the PSN version DIDN'T have these problems? Maybe they'll just release it as a pack on the psn for the same price or something.
  • Topic Archived