• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Diablo 2 or Grim ages?
HypnoG 1 month ago#1
Diablo is 30 and from ages releases 12/2 at 54$
Gamefaqs rank: Sage
Yellowknight 1 month ago#2
Don't you mean Grim Dawn? If so, then wait and see if the port's good. Don't waste your money on Diablo II, it's censored and you'd be paying 30 dollars for a game that came out 20 years ago.
The box! You opened it, we came! - Pinhead
alaindc 1 month ago#3
Grim dawn, it's easily one of the best game of this genre on PC.
A very good game on pc, and with all his expansions/dlcs included.
A game where you can combine skills from 2 classes to make your character unique, and powerful.
You can wait a couple of days to see if the port is good, and play well on a controller.
it should.

When playing Diablo 2, it still play like a very old game, missing many QoL (quality of life) improvment from modern game.
When playing with a controller, you can't even zoom in/out of maps to see where you go, making it useless.
With the auto aiming, you can't aim where the enemies will be, and that make some skills useless.
And there is Blizzard lack of quality server.
And the old "feature" they add to the game back in the time, that erase part of your inventory if you have too much smalls items in it. (back then, too much items make the save file too big, and corrupt it, so this erase feature was implement to correct the issue. that feature is still in the game.
(edited 1 month ago)
Neroon 1 month ago#4
Grim Dawn on PC is the best game of the genre IMHO. That said we don't know if the port will be any good. My recommendation would be to get Torchlight 2, if it's still on sale.
AbramsM1A2 1 month ago#5
I bought Grim Dawn. Very disappointed with D2 remake
Disregard Women.
Acquire Currency.
0ofreako0 1 month ago#6
Yellowknight posted...
it's censored

oh no! something got removed from the game?!!? well that COMPLETELY changes everything and means the game sux and isn't worth playing!!!!!!!!
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.
Yellowknight 1 month ago#7
0ofreako0 posted...
oh no! something got removed from the game?!!? well that COMPLETELY changes everything and means the game sux and isn't worth playing!!!!!!!!
Idk about you, but I prefer games that haven't been tampered with to appease puritanical progressives.
The box! You opened it, we came! - Pinhead
helldew 1 month ago#8
honestly think you can have more fun with D2 mods for the classic game then you will have on the D2 remake
----
Spidey555 1 month ago#9
I like Grim Dawn much more than Diablo 2 on Xbox. It runs smooth and no bugs but it isn’t 4K. A patch is coming to fix the small text too
lightfighter 1 month ago#10
Imo, Grim Dawn.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Diablo 2 or Grim ages?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A