• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming Launches on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One Consoles
FireDrakeZ 2 months ago#1
Xbox Cloud Gaming Launches on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One Consoles

Today you can play Game Pass games from the cloud on your Xbox console. We’re excited that Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) is now available on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles with a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

For Xbox One users, cloud gaming also allows you to play some next gen games on the Xbox One console you already own. This means select games that are currently only playable on Xbox Series X|S, like Recompile, The Medium, and The Riftbreaker, are now playable on your Xbox One with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and cloud gaming. We will also continue to support this capability and expand our cloud game library to include more next gen games like Microsoft Flight Simulator in early 2022.

So, boot up your console, look for the cloud icon, and jump into your next favorite game.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/11/17/xbox-cloud-gaming-launches-on-console/
Toshiba 4K HDR 43" | i7 4770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial Sport | Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB | Noctua NF-A9 Cooling | 500 watt 80+ Gold PSU
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S
Final720 2 months ago#2
Cool but I wonder if users who don't have ultimate but share with someone on the same console can play said games ?
Just Monika
SgtBash 2 months ago#3
Tried The Medium, transitions between rooms were a bit choppy but the controls were responsive.

I'd say Microsoft have scored big with this and for it only being in beta is a good start. I'm looking forward to trying out Microsoft Flight Simulator on it.
Roboteers, stand by
Dark_SilverX 2 months ago#4
Phil is daddy.
Let's go Brandon!
don't compare games to feces -- if you've an opinion worth mentioning, do so civilly
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming Launches on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One Consoles
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A