• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how come xbox 1 cant play xbox sex gamesd?
title
KF2 GOD
TantrumBull 1 month ago#2
There are sex games on series? please show me. :)
unwillinglocust 1 month ago#3
TantrumBull posted...
There are sex games on series? please show me. :)
lol you silly
KF2 GOD
Why can't the Xbox play 360 games, or the 360 play One games, or the PS4 play PS5 games, or the PS3 play PS4 games, or the PS2 play PS3 games, or the PS1 play PS2 games, etc, etc, etc?
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
FireDrakeZ 1 month ago#5
You just need to wait until XCloud is implemented on Xbox One consoles later this year. When that happens, it will allow you to play Xbox Series exclusives via streaming on your Xbox One. You just need to get a good internet connection to have a decent streaming experience.
Toshiba 4K HDR 43" | i7 4770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial Sport | Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB | Noctua NF-A9 Cooling | 500 watt 80+ Gold PSU
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S
Yellowknight 1 month ago#6
Microsoft doesn't allow AO-rated games on the Xbox.
The box! You opened it, we came! - Pinhead
DarkHalf91 1 month ago#7
Yellowknight posted...
Tell them that to my modded Skyrim on my Xbox One X thanks to people uploading stuff like Nude body mods and even Sexlab. Pretty rare and late night when you can get the good mods if fast enough.
(edited 1 month ago)
unwillinglocust 1 month ago#8
Yellowknight posted...
:(
KF2 GOD
crazyray47 1 month ago#9
Cause its MicroSOFT not MicroHARD
cleanjuice 1 month ago#10
This board isn't for the newest Xbox? This is why Xbox is dumb. Let's try to confuse the general public to drum up sales!
The juice didn't do this.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how come xbox 1 cant play xbox sex gamesd?
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A