• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Somebody explain me this about Xbox Gamepass Ultimate upgrade from Gold.

User Info: Flamer_Blue

Flamer_Blue
1 month ago#1
So say I get a year of Gold, and then do Ultimate for $1 for the first month, do I have to pay $14.99 after the first month, or I won't have to pay anything until after a year?
<cite>Metallix87 posted...</cite>
"Nintendo is an animal"

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
1 month ago#2
Do adults seriously not understand how subscriptions work.

If you have a 13 month paid subscription, why would you have to pay more for each month of that subscription?
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: Vampyre_Ghost

Vampyre_Ghost
1 month ago#3
Super Creatures posted...
Do adults seriously not understand how subscriptions work.

If you have a 13 month paid subscription, why would you have to pay more for each month of that subscription?

Because the gold and gamepass sub isn't cut and dry. And Gold and Ultimate are 2 different services.

TC. If you have Gold, you can convert that to Ultimate at no extra cost for the number of months you have left of gold. I believe it is up to 36 months. Once that time runs out, it is 15 a month. Using the 1$ trial allows this to work.

The BEST way to do this, is to stock up on 3 years of gold, THEN convert to ultimate, and you basically get Ultimate for the cost of Gold for the next 3 years, or whatever you have left on your gold time.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Flamer_Blue

Flamer_Blue
1 month ago#4
Vampyre_Ghost posted...
Because the gold and gamepass sub isn't cut and dry. And Gold and Ultimate are 2 different services.

TC. If you have Gold, you can convert that to Ultimate at no extra cost for the number of months you have left of gold. I believe it is up to 36 months. Once that time runs out, it is 15 a month. Using the 1$ trial allows this to work.

The BEST way to do this, is to stock up on 3 years of gold, THEN convert to ultimate, and you basically get Ultimate for the cost of Gold for the next 3 years, or whatever you have left on your gold time.
Thank you for your response.
<cite>Metallix87 posted...</cite>
"Nintendo is an animal"

User Info: eston

eston
1 month ago#5
Yeah I was a little unclear on this as well, thanks
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/estonc/grizzly_bear_chairs_2.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8kjZU.jpg

User Info: nightwing3415

nightwing3415
1 month ago#6
Vampyre_Ghost posted...

was the $1 able to be used more than once? I wasn’t sure and just used my rewards points to convert
FC: 2509-3702-6687 IGN TRAE TSV: AS 0159 Y 2486 switch: SW-2123-90928731 http://tinyurl.com/nrbuer5

User Info: DXLR8R

DXLR8R
1 month ago#7
Vampyre_Ghost posted...

Correct.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox

User Info: cloud0123

cloud0123
4 weeks ago#8
Flamer_Blue posted...
So say I get a year of Gold, and then do Ultimate for $1 for the first month, do I have to pay $14.99 after the first month, or I won't have to pay anything until after a year?

If You buy a full year of gold and then do 1 buck conversion. ALL your gold months get converted to gpu for one dollar. So no, you don't pay anything until your sub ends. As of right now, you can let it run out and then do conversion again after, for 15 bucks once.

User Info: hoeleng

hoeleng
1 week ago#9
If you are going to stack 3 years, just be careful that u cant add a code for Gold that would make your subscription go beyond 3 years.

Also they sometimes give you one extra month when you are adding a code for Gold if you turn on auto subscription (not sure if they still do that now).
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Somebody explain me this about Xbox Gamepass Ultimate upgrade from Gold.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A