• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can't add account to Xbox, Microsoft support is totally useless

User Info: Jigglybuff2

Jigglybuff2
1 month ago#1
So I was having troubles with the Xbox store, and any in-game store like Destiny 2, Gears 5, etc. Nothing loads and just displays blank pages.

Xbox store tries loading and gives me an error code. I was told by suooort to do a console reset. I did and now any time I try adding my account nothing happens. I just get a black screen with the loading circle for several minutes before it gives up and goes back to the dashboard
Biggest Ziggler fan of the PWB

User Info: Mellerker47

Mellerker47
1 month ago#2
Is xbox live having issues today.

User Info: Jigglybuff2

Jigglybuff2
1 month ago#3
According to their site everything is up and running
Biggest Ziggler fan of the PWB

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
1 month ago#4
It's either a problem with your xbox or a problem with XBL. do you have another xbox system and is the same problem happening on it too?
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHqGosIo4Jme30cwZYycVw?view_as=subscriber

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
1 month ago#5
Btw, something you might want to do is check your wires for your internet. I was also having problem a few months ago when I noticed I kept getting disconnected from xbl and psn and my upload speed was extremely slow on pc. once I unplugged everything and fixed the wires everything went back to normal like it should be.

Also If you have a ethernet switch hooked to your consoles check that as well since it's possible it might be going bad like the one I had last year was and it was also causing problems with everything I had hooked to it.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHqGosIo4Jme30cwZYycVw?view_as=subscriber
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can't add account to Xbox, Microsoft support is totally useless
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A