• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many rewards can you earn on Xbox Live on average?

User Info: JACKBUTTMOMMY

JACKBUTTMOMMY
1 month ago#1
Are the rewards searches as well, or just quests like buy x get y?

User Info: kepile

kepile
1 month ago#2
About 30
I love my RIG

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
1 month ago#3
Average per month?

By "rewards can you earn on Xbox Live" do you mean rewards points you can only earn on a Xbox console so excluding bing searches?

Xbox has the following:

Game Pass Quests with a 1,000 point quest each month if you finish enough daily/weekly quests.

Weekly Sets on the MS Rewards app with up to a 2,500 point bonus every 10 weeks.

A Weekly Treasure for 100 points.

Some months there's a 2,000 point bonus quest.

Sometimes there's charity punchcards for 1,000 or 2,000 points you can complete by getting a few achievements.

I also believe the monthly $10 auto-redeem for 8,750 points is exclusive to console.
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
Nintendo Switch FC: 1019-0711-8232

User Info: Mark_Miwurdz

Mark_Miwurdz
1 month ago#4
Auto redeem points? Where is this mentioned?
XBL: Mark Miwurdz PSN: Mark_Miwurdz http://imgur.com/UTZujiP.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsicTP7G9BvBPiLrrcVZUtQ http://www.twitch.tv/markmiwurdz

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
1 month ago#5
Mark_Miwurdz posted...
Auto redeem points? Where is this mentioned?
Console rewards app. Press RB to switch tabs and its there.
I think you can cover the cost of at least base Gamepass IF you remain active in getting the most points every week and with the monthly renewal lowering the $10 reward it should be doable.

Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: Tolly

Tolly
1 month ago#6
Since I've started actively doing these rewards, I've been able to average about 12,000 points a month. Doing the console rewards stuff, game pass rewards, and the daily stuff online. I don't bother with bing searchs.
GT/PSN: Tollyonium

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
1 month ago#7
Tolly posted...
Since I've started actively doing these rewards, I've been able to average about 12,000 points a month. Doing the console rewards stuff, game pass rewards, and the daily stuff online. I don't bother with bing searchs.

Then you're losing out on roughly 8,100 points a month at least in the US.

150 points in PC searches, 100 points in mobile searches, & 20 points from Edge.

270 x 30 = 8,100.
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
Nintendo Switch FC: 1019-0711-8232

User Info: Tolly

Tolly
1 month ago#8
adonfraz posted...
Then you're losing out on roughly 8,100 points a month at least in the US.

150 points in PC searches, 100 points in mobile searches, & 20 points from Edge.

270 x 30 = 8,100.
Yes, I am aware. I just don't want to deal with doing a bunch of random searchs. I've thought about trying to find an app/program to do the searchs automatically. Just haven't ventured down that path very far.
GT/PSN: Tollyonium

User Info: JACKBUTTMOMMY

JACKBUTTMOMMY
1 month ago#9
Tbh the searches and quizzes take me ten minutes a day, max. I just search the alphabet, 1-20, and/or related search terms along with the current events.

Anyway to clarify from earlier I guess I'm wondering what the average max earnings from just Xbox is. So including any Game Pass quests and purchases quests too, along with anything else that can only be done on the Xbone.

User Info: SixStringHero

SixStringHero
1 month ago#10
Edge points have increased to 150 daily now instead of 20.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many rewards can you earn on Xbox Live on average?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A