• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Live price hike...

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
2 months ago#151
SubwooferKing posted...
I think Microsoft is just better at actual software/programming in general, but idk.

truth be told, it was when I lived at my parents house and my room was on the 2nd floor kinda far away from where the router was, but the 360 worked fine. Got to a point where I couldn’t sign in to psn or load my friends list, it was weird. Tried resetting the router and all sorts of troubleshooting and just gave up.

doubt I’d have the issue again given my living situation. And I’ll likely have a PS4 or 5 eventually again after I get a series x. The edf games need to be brought back to Xbox I missed out on 5 and would gladly buy a new console for it.

I'm not a tech guy but I have the same problem where my Xbox One has a better wifi connection in my bedroom (router is in the living room) and my PS4 has issues connecting. I have no idea though if that's a wide spread thing or not but the 360 was the same way where I had a better wifi connection on it too.
XBL: F1RE v2
PSN: F1REx

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
2 months ago#152
Jiggy101011 posted...
I'm not a tech guy but I have the same problem where my Xbox One has a better wifi connection in my bedroom (router is in the living room) and my PS4 has issues connecting. I have no idea though if that's a wide spread thing or not but the 360 was the same way where I had a better wifi connection on it too.
I did hear about xbox having better connection than ps tbh
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
2 months ago#153
I moved my Xbox 360 S to my bedroom a long time ago and it streams videos from my router that is quite a distance away just fine. It also downloads games via wifi without any problems.
Toshiba 4K HDR 43" | i7 4770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial Sport | Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB | Noctua NF-A9 Cooling | 500 watt 80+ Gold PSU
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
2 months ago#154
icecutter17 posted...
I did hear about xbox having better connection than ps tbh

FireDrakeZ posted...
I moved my Xbox 360 S to my bedroom a long time ago and it streams videos from my router that is quite a distance away just fine. It also downloads games via wifi without any problems.

I wonder why that is the case. Its the main reason why I plan on keeping my Xbox One once I get a Series X and moving it to the bedroom permanently so my wife and I have a streaming box. Right now I keep the PS4 in there but it works about 50% of the time with Netflix and Hulu.
XBL: F1RE v2
PSN: F1REx
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Live price hike...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A