• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So is TC Breakpoint broken?

User Info: Chris_P_Bacon

Chris_P_Bacon
1 month ago#1
It’s f2p til Sunday and the base game is $8.99 Did it bomb or something? I remember hearing it was really broken. Did they patch and fix it?
War is hell, But contact is a motha!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: LiqiudusSnake

LiqiudusSnake
1 month ago#2
It simply bombed hard I think
The Night King would wreck Sauron, just sayin
If we are but brief cracks of light between two infinite darknesses, why do anything but flicker and extinguish?

Chris_P_Bacon
1 month ago#3
LiqiudusSnake posted...
It simply bombed hard I think

That’s unfortunate. I had fun in the demo back when it was released.

User Info: shoji_jo

shoji_jo
1 month ago#4
It didn't give me any real reason to keep playing it after I completed it.

The Terminator event was different and enjoyable but the game seems to be lacking something.

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
1 month ago#5
Chris_P_Bacon posted...
It’s f2p til Sunday and the base game is $8.99 Did it bomb or something? I remember hearing it was really broken. Did they patch and fix it?

It was one of those sequels that took 1 step forward, two steps back. Still a good game though especially after all the updates...
"Let The Boy Watch"
(message deleted)

User Info: Rings

Rings
1 month ago#7
It's a really solid game now. Lots of great changes and improvements. Unfortunately it took over a year to get there, and no one will ever know.

If you liked Wildlands, you'll like Breakpoint.
Intel Pentium 166 MHz, 32mb RAM, ATI Rage 128 Pro, 500mb HDD, 15" Colour Monitor, Windows 98

Chris_P_Bacon
1 month ago#8
Rings posted...
It's a really solid game now. Lots of great changes and improvements. Unfortunately it took over a year to get there, and no one will ever know.

If you liked Wildlands, you'll like Breakpoint.

Ive never played wildlands either. I’m a little behind now. It’s great they fixed it! It’s what I wanted to know. I did enjoy the BP demo.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
1 month ago#9
It's like a less fun Wildlands. I just couldn't get into all the drones or the setting.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

User Info: Rings

Rings
1 month ago#10
Chris_P_Bacon posted...
Ive never played wildlands either. I’m a little behind now. It’s great they fixed it! It’s what I wanted to know. I did enjoy the BP demo.

Pretty sure there is a free to play weekend until tomorrow. Give it a go.

xninjagrrl posted...
It's like a less fun Wildlands. I just couldn't get into all the drones or the setting.

You can turn off the drones in the world settings now. You’ll barely see them anymore.
Intel Pentium 166 MHz, 32mb RAM, ATI Rage 128 Pro, 500mb HDD, 15" Colour Monitor, Windows 98
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So is TC Breakpoint broken?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A