• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Exclusives in 2021 (Xbox consoles and Windows PCs)

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#1
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/01/15/2021-xbox-exclusive-games/

There are 27 announced games that I counted from that article that are launching as console exclusives on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. I excluded Psychonauts 2, She Dreams Elsewhere, The Yakuza Remastered Collection, and Yakuza 6: The Song of Life since they will also appear or have appeared on other consoles but were listed above as Gamepass releases for the first time on Xbox.

Adios
The Artful Escape
The Ascent
The Big Con
CrossfireX
Dead Static Drive
Echo Generation
Exo Mecha
Exo One
The Gunk
Halo Infinite
The Last Stop
Lake
Little Witch in the Woods
The Medium
Microsoft Flight Simulator
RPG Time
Sable
Scorn
Shredders
Song of Iron
Tunic
Twelve Minutes
Unexplored 2 The Wayfarer's Legacy
Warhammer 40K: Darktide
Way to the Woods
The Wild at Heart
Toshiba 4K HDR 43" | i7 4770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial Sport | Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB | Noctua NF-A9 Cooling | 500 watt 80+ Gold PSU
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S

User Info: Tourn46

Tourn46
1 month ago#2
Waiting for the inevitable... "I wouldn't want to play any of them".
GT/PSN/Steam: Tourn46
Xbox Series X, PS4 Pro & Razer Blade 15 i7 9750 RTX 2080

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#3
This is why I love GPU. I’m gonna play about 9 of those, maybe more. It would cost me so much more money to buy them and I usually just play games once anyways.
Now Playing:
Upcoming: The Medium, Little Nightmares II, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#4
Timinatron posted...
This is why I love GPU. I’m gonna play about 9 of those, maybe more. It would cost me so much more money to buy them and I usually just play games once anyways.

I agree. GPU is great. Just this month alone in order to fulfill the current 10,000 GS Challenge on Microsoft Rewards, I was able to find 9 games I didn't own on Gamepass(Xbox One and PC) which I completed to help finish that Challenge all of which were games on my wishlist.
Toshiba 4K HDR 43" | i7 4770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial Sport | Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB | Noctua NF-A9 Cooling | 500 watt 80+ Gold PSU
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
1 month ago#5
Tourn46 posted...
"I wouldn't want to play any of them".

A Mod/Admin said on 5/9/2019 11:58:24 AM
Please don't insult us, we are people and certainly not trash :(

User Info: NemesisOgreKing

NemesisOgreKing
1 month ago#6
FireDrakeZ posted...
Adios
The Artful Escape
The Ascent
The Big Con
CrossfireX
Dead Static Drive
Echo Generation
Exo Mecha
Exo One
The Gunk
Halo Infinite
The Last Stop
Lake
Little Witch in the Woods
The Medium
Microsoft Flight Simulator
RPG Time
Sable
Scorn
Shredders
Song of Iron
Tunic
Twelve Minutes
Unexplored 2 The Wayfarer's Legacy
Warhammer 40K: Darktide
Way to the Woods
The Wild at Heart

This is the list Firedrake posted

FireDrakeZ posted...
Gears of War
Forza
Halo

This is what the resident trolls see.
"It's easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled." Mark Twain

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#7
NemesisOgreKing posted...

This is what the resident trolls see.

Actually the resident trolls here say that Xbox has no exclusives, so they immediately are up in arms when news contrary to that opinion is posted here.
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
1 month ago#8
"Xbawks has no gaemz!"
Hunter of bounties, collector of vintage toys and player of vidya games

User Info: Armyofone

Armyofone
1 month ago#9
Looks like many indie games. I'm waiting for Xbox exclusive along the lines of last of us and horizon to appear
Lightning: It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do.

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#10
Armyofone posted...
Looks like many indie games. I'm waiting for Xbox exclusive along the lines of last of us and horizon to appear

Microsoft Flight Sim and Halo Infinite are AAA first party Microsoft exclusives.

They also haven't included any games from Zenimax in the list yet because the purchase still needs the approval of regulators to be finalized so it is possible there will be more games added to this list including AAA games later this year.

I think with the pandemic interfering with the development cycle we would have to wait until 2022 and 2023 before the bigger and more popular AAA titles that were announced previously will be finally released on Xbox consoles.
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Exclusives in 2021 (Xbox consoles and Windows PCs)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A