• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Alright about to start Dragon's Dogma....

User Info: DaGame007

DaGame007
2 months ago#1
I've been meaning to try this for a while and really interested to see why this is a cult classic. Going in with an open mind and looking forward to playing one of the more lesser renowned but beloved games

User Info: fratalien

fratalien
2 months ago#2
It’s frustrating in some ways but very fun. I played it this year for the first time.
"My dad owns a dealership!"

User Info: GunValkyria

GunValkyria
2 months ago#3
I beat it way back on the Xbox 360 one of the best games ever made
Team Xbox

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
1 month ago#4
It's a great game... it plays very differently than RPGs like Greedfall, Skyrim or Fable so expect a much different experience with some familiar features. The world is relatively small but it's filled with interesting battles and monsters.... It's basically Monster Hunter-lite combat set in an open world RPG
Less Xbox, more tackle box
XBL GT: M0NSTERRA1N

User Info: ArdentPyro

ArdentPyro
1 month ago#5
I had fun with it for the first several hours. Then I found about 40 bandits blocking my way to continue the story. They swarm me and my group with no chance of survival. Just be aware of difficulty spikes.
Send more paramedics

User Info: gangoplush

gangoplush
1 month ago#6
Keep playing after you beat the story. Dark arizen added a lot of stuff. One of the best dlc ever.
Gt is Deeeeeeeeeeek
That's 11 e's

User Info: VyceBrand

VyceBrand
1 month ago#7
Love the Game, yeah the world is small but theres p plenty of content

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 month ago#8
Do look into pawn mechanics to avoid s***ty behaviors.
"What are you saying my king!? Which is more important, safety or awesomeness?" Astolfo, Fate/Extella Link. Backloggery.com/Trashknight

User Info: sirhett

sirhett
1 month ago#9
Fiyun posted...
Do look into pawn mechanics to avoid s***ty behaviors.
This. Study up on inclinations, they make a big difference, especially so between classes.

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
1 month ago#10
Great game, unfortunately getting your pawn rented at launch on the One was hard enough....I can't imagine how it is now....No matter how good your pawn is.
Hunter of bounties, collector of vintage toys and player of vidya games
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Alright about to start Dragon's Dogma....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A