• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will Xbox Live Games With Gold stay on your Xbox long after you leave Xbox Live?

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
2 months ago#21
hitman_uk posted...
Slightly off topic but can anyone tell me why Armed and Dangerous is the only Xbox game that shows on the GWG section? No other 360/Xb OG game shows here. I have downloaded some via the X1, Microsoft.com and Xbox.com but the other games do not show up.

The Xbox One Games with Gold section only lists the Xbox One titles you got thru the service normally since you don't really own them.

I recommend checking the All Owned Games under the Full Library folder to find the OG Xbox and Xbox 360 games you claimed on GWG.
Toshiba 4K HDR 43" | i7 4770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial Sport | Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB | Noctua NF-A9 Cooling | 500 watt 80+ Gold PSU
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S

User Info: SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou
2 months ago#22
As far as I know, the only BC game that still registers as GOLD on the XBONE is Armed and Dangerous for the original XBOX. I've claimed almost every single BC Games With Gold over the last year (I had no interest in Stacking), *ON* my XBONE X, and they all register as "You own that"...except for Armed and Dangerous.

I know people started saying that you had to claim it on the website or a 360 when they had problems with Armed and Dangerous, but the very next game went through with no problems...as have every game since then. I think it was either some kind of licensing issue, or just a one-off glitch where that particular game registers the same as an XBONE game instead of an XBOX game.

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
2 months ago#23
FireDrakeZ posted...
The Xbox One Games with Gold section only lists the Xbox One titles you got thru the service normally since you don't really own them.
What I hate is it doesn't remove games that you claimed through GwG and later purchased outright.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: hitman_uk

hitman_uk
2 months ago#24
FireDrakeZ posted...

I recommend checking the All Owned Games under the Full Library folder to find the OG Xbox and Xbox 360 games you claimed on GWG.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/2/4/6/AANqmoAABcGe.jpg

Thanks but I am aware of that. I have downloaded a few OG Xbox titles through GWG (some via X1 and some via 360) but Armed And Dangerous is the only one that appears in this list. Is this the same for anyone else?
Don't sing it, just bring it

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
2 months ago#25
hitman_uk posted...
Armed And Dangerous is the only one that appears in this list. Is this the same for anyone else?

It's the same for me, it's most likely some kind of glitch. The only other games in that folder for me are Xbox One games I've claimed, all the other 360 and OG Xbox games I've claimed show in my owned games

GT: Bumbleoni
My game clips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb-f5ZTEaM6bJueyKI9zSNg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will Xbox Live Games With Gold stay on your Xbox long after you leave Xbox Live?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A