• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games With Gold January 2021

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#51
It is not part of Games with Gold but the Xbox 360 game Frontlines: Fuel of War is free right now for a limited time on Xbox.
Toshiba 4K HDR 43" | i7 4770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial Sport | Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB | Noctua NF-A9 Cooling | 500 watt 80+ Gold PSU
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S

User Info: DXLR8R

DXLR8R
1 month ago#52
GinsuVictim posted...
Since some people don't trust the "Get" button when adding 360/OG Xbox games to their account, here's the link for Breakdown on the old store.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Breakdown/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802465307ec
Why not? I don't recall any issues lately.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox

User Info: CobaltNova

CobaltNova
1 month ago#53
I just got Dead Rising, and I hope I do better this time.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 month ago#54
DXLR8R posted...
Why not? I don't recall any issues lately.
Like I said, some people don't trust it when it says GET like it does when you add an Xbox One game. They think it isn't owned like 360/OG Xbox games. I posted the link for them.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: NellyNel713

NellyNel713
1 month ago#55
Snoopdawwg22 posted...
Little Nightmares & Dead Rising for One, The King of Fighters XIII for 360, and Breakdown for OG Xbox Games With Gold January.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/12/22/new-games-with-gold-for-january-2021/

Can you download these games through the Xbox app? If you can not download through the Xbox app is there away to add these games to your library through the app?

Nintendo Switch FC: 8322 - 8536 - 1127 ()
PSN: Nelly-Nel_713 () XBL: Im NellyNel 713 () YouTube: Nelly_Nel_7.1.3 ()

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
1 month ago#56
NellyNel713 posted...
Can you download these games through the Xbox app? If you can not download through the Xbox app is there away to add these games to your library through the app?
They removed all functionality related to the store from the app a while ago, back when Fortnite was pulled from iPhones and shortly after Android, most likely related to those storefronts wanting a cut of all in-app purchases (such as buying games from within the app).

Since the app cannot access the store, the app cannot be used to claim content from the store.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: NellyNel713

NellyNel713
1 month ago#57
That suck. Thanks for answering my questions.
Nintendo Switch FC: 8322 - 8536 - 1127 ()
PSN: Nelly-Nel_713 () XBL: Im NellyNel 713 () YouTube: Nelly_Nel_7.1.3 ()

User Info: XTW Wrestling

XTW Wrestling
1 month ago#58
If I download Dead Rising does my saves from the 360 version carry over?
gt: jk17866

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 month ago#59
XTW Wrestling posted...
If I download Dead Rising does my saves from the 360 version carry over?
No
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
1 month ago#60
KoF 13.. been wanting the 360 versions for sometime now. Love the game, disappointed with how they gave up on the hi res for 14
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games With Gold January 2021
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A