• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Prettiest games of Last Gen?

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
2 months ago#1
I'm talking about games you can play on your xbox one X and think, yeah this gives me a little hint of what next gen will look like.

So these would probably be end of gen games. I think Red Read Redemption II probably is near the top. I also like Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Halo 5 Campaign gets a nod from me, everything is really shiny. But since I'm waiting to get a Series X I figured I'd enjoy the best the One X has to offer until say Halo Infinite comes out and I finally buy a Series X.
I am a Drone-Pony-Bot. I have all 3 systems and like them all for different reasons!

User Info: rockyoumonkeys

rockyoumonkeys
2 months ago#2
AC: Odyssey for sure.

User Info: Phlegyas

Phlegyas
2 months ago#3
Ori and the Will of the Wisps gets my vote for most prettiest.

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Teremei
2 months ago#4
I have all of those games so yay.
I am a Drone-Pony-Bot. I have all 3 systems and like them all for different reasons!

User Info: DirtyRoller

DirtyRoller
2 months ago#5
To me it has to be RDR2. f***ing gorgeous game.
GT: DirtyRoller

User Info: SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno
2 months ago#6
DOOM ETERNAL looked great on X1X. Absolutely bonkers on Series X.

User Info: gun_grave_

gun_grave_
2 months ago#7
Resident Evil 2 remake & Tintal Fall 2
GT: AstoraKnight826

Teremei
2 months ago#8
Yeah Doom Eternal and RE2 are both great examples. Thanks! The only one I don't own is Doom Eternal so I should consider that, but I've got too many games on my plate already, haha.

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
2 months ago#9
1) Ori and the Will of the Wisps
2) RDR 2
3) Forza Horizon 4

imo at least.

User Info: eston

eston
2 months ago#10
Probably wouldnt make any lists, but I just finished Shadow Warrior 2 and that game was gorgeous, just all-around great art direction. Graphically it reminded me a lot of Doom but with a much larger color palette.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/estonc/grizzly_bear_chairs_2.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8kjZU.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Prettiest games of Last Gen?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A