• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods DLC

User Info: Phlegyas

Phlegyas
1 month ago#1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5XhV3YarKg

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

User Info: Agent_Stroud

Agent_Stroud
1 month ago#2
That’s nice and all, but I still want that pistol that the PC gamers have discovered in the game’s code. Even though it eventually got cut from the game before release, it’s completely finished and features a three-round burst not seen on the Doom 2016 incarnation of the pistol.
"Was None Tomahawk the sequel to Bone Tomahawk? Like, they used up all their tomahawks?" -- biggs03

User Info: Phlegyas

Phlegyas
1 month ago#3
Agent_Stroud posted...
That’s nice and all, but I still want that pistol that the PC gamers have discovered in the game’s code. Even though it eventually got cut from the game before release, it’s completely finished and features a three-round burst not seen on the Doom 2016 incarnation of the pistol.

Maybe we'll get new weapons?
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
1 month ago#4
more doom is always welcome in my book
Xbox has been created by gamers for gamers. GT:crazydaygo

User Info: cloud0123

cloud0123
1 month ago#5
Heck yes. The game was amazing but one and done after you beat it on high.difficulty. I wouldn't mind constant dlc. The game is really stimulating and well made. The gameplay is amazing.

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
1 month ago#6
I forgot I even bought this game. I rhinknive only played the first handful of levels...

In fact I may have bought the expensive version with upcoming DLC included. Is that what this dlc isnTC?

User Info: DeadPhoenix86

DeadPhoenix86
1 month ago#7
Too bad the game is unplayable on my Xbox One. Keeps crashing...
PC Specs: i7 8700K, RTX 2080 SUPER, 16GB RAM, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB M.2
Playstation 4 Slim, Xbox One X.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods DLC
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A