• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How long have you been gaming on Xbox?

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
3 days ago#1
I've always mainly been a Nintendo/Sony guy, but last gen I decided I wanted to try something different and picked up a Xbox 360 in late 2007. The 360 was my main gaming platform for 4 years up until my second 360 started to fail. Most of my friends had PS3's and I was honestly getting kind of annoyed with MS at that point, so rather then getting another Xbox I decided to jump back to Sony (Free online didn't hurt either.)

Now here we are approaching a new console generation and I'm tempted to go back to Xbox again. I've been getting a little fed up with Sony for some time now and I really miss Halo and Gears. Plus the Series X's full BC is pretty appealing.

So my total Xbox career was a lofty 4 years.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: MrBonestripper

MrBonestripper
3 days ago#2
Not much during the og Xbox days, but got into it more with the 360. Rotating with other consoles these days.
Worried about catching a virus? Wear a Minnesota Vikings jersey. You're guaranteed to not catch a thing!

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
3 days ago#3
My tenure on my profile says 15 years, so yeah.

Edit: Wait, I got the OG in 2001 with Halo. Shouldn't my tenure be 19 years? Or when did Xbox Live come out?
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD Mixer.com/KIDD_VIDD http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c55/f/2016/187/1/9/kid_vid_by_fuee-da8egm3.jpg
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: madrileno23

madrileno23
3 days ago#4
Since 2013
PSN - madrileno23 XBL - thatchefdude
Playing - PS4 - Reside Evil Series (0,1, CV) XB1 - Gears of War 1-4

User Info: kryptin

kryptin
3 days ago#5
I bought an OG xbox about 8 months before the 360 launch. I was getting pretty hyped at the time for the 360, so I wanted to try the original as I'd never seen one before.
XBL/PSN: Kryptin
Currently Playing: Red Dead Redemption 2 (X1)
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
3 days ago#6
2004 or 5?
Check the year NG came out, i got it, Crimson Skies and the green Halo xbox.
Also helped i was bored with what the PS2 offered then and the S controller had come out as well.

Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: ChunkBlower

ChunkBlower
3 days ago#7
2003? So 17 years of xbox for me.

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
3 days ago#8
I started late during the Xbox generation. My gamertag won't reflect that, because I changed my gamertag when I got my Xbox 360 on January 1 2006. So my gamertag should say 14 years when it should actually be like maybe 15 or 16 years.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
3 days ago#9
Since day one when the original launched. Outside of this gen they have had the better console every time.
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: H8-Laggers GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: Rant_Casey

Rant_Casey
3 days ago#10
I purchased my Xbox One S at the time BC debuted. I cannot recall specifically when I obtained my 360 or original Xbox.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How long have you been gaming on Xbox?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A