• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Free 30 day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code

User Info: Gary Stanton

Gary Stanton
11 months ago#1
W3XJY-4HYCQ-QJ46F-7KWMR-K????

If you can guess the last four digits, then the code is yours. And if you're a Gamefaqs user and you got it, tell the others what those digits are.

GO!
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake

User Info: iammchammer

iammchammer
11 months ago#2
I hate you

User Info: Houndour

Houndour
11 months ago#3
Easier to guess with two digits. Four is too much.

User Info: dirtydog

dirtydog
11 months ago#4
I predict nobody will guess this. I wouldn't recommend making multiple attempts to use it either as it could be flagged as fraudulent.
PC: i7 4790K | 16GB | GTX 1660 | 256GB 840 Pro + 2TB 860 EVO SSDs | Win 10 Pro
Consoles: OG Xbox | PS2 slim | Xbox 360E 500GB | PS3 super slim 500GB
(message deleted)

User Info: WanderingFlame7

WanderingFlame7
11 months ago#6
Thanks.
(message deleted)

User Info: Chris_P_Bacon

Chris_P_Bacon
11 months ago#8
Gary Stanton posted...
I'll tell you what, I'll give it 24 hours. If nobody guesses it then, I'll knock it down to Three digits. But this is legit.

It would be easier to collect names for 24 hours then put them all into a randomizer for one lucky winner
Xbox goes from 360 to One and no one bats an eye. Windows goes from 8 to 10 and everyone loses their minds!

User Info: dirtydog

dirtydog
11 months ago#9
Gary Stanton posted...
I'll tell you what, I'll give it 24 hours. If nobody guesses it then, I'll knock it down to Three digits. But this is legit.

I don't mean you are fraudulent, I mean if you try and use at it Microsoft.com multiple times it might set off alarm bells there.

So each 'digit' can be A-Z or 0-9 is that right? The odds are silly then, like lottery odds, over a million to one. Even it's just numbers it's still 10,000 to 1.
PC: i7 4790K | 16GB | GTX 1660 | 256GB 840 Pro + 2TB 860 EVO SSDs | Win 10 Pro
Consoles: OG Xbox | PS2 slim | Xbox 360E 500GB | PS3 super slim 500GB

User Info: Gary Stanton

Gary Stanton
11 months ago#10

ok fine, This Would be hard. fine Next two digits are 9P. That's it.
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Free 30 day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A