• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Halo Reach: MCC Audio Issues - a was this ever fixed?

User Info: BCAM1984

BCAM1984
1 year ago#1
I bought Reach on sale when they added it to MCC, and the audio made it unplayable. Was this ever updated?
Romans 12:21 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
1 year ago#2
Nope. Neither was the audio for classic Halo 1 and 2. And they’ve known about that for years.

Neither was the fact Elites can’t dual wield anymore in Halo 2. And they said they were working on fixing that.

It’s 343. I don’t hold my breath anymore when it comes to them fixing things. Or releasing things that aren’t broken.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: BCAM1984

BCAM1984
1 year ago#3
That is unfortunate
Romans 12:21 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

User Info: YeaICampSo

YeaICampSo
1 year ago#4
They mentioned something about a major issue in Halo Wars 2 that needed their immediate attention as being the reason for them holding off on supporting MCC for the time being. But yes, the audio is still awful and the CE pilot test on PC has been delayed.
Xbox One X (Yeah I Camp So) PS4 Pro (YeaICampSo) Nintendo Switch (YeahICampSo) PC (https://valid.x86.fr/hr87wu) gamer

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
1 year ago#5
YeaICampSo posted...
They mentioned something about a major issue in Halo Wars 2 that needed their immediate attention as being the reason for them holding off on supporting MCC for the time being. But yes, the audio is still awful and the CE pilot test on PC has been delayed.

yup that's 343i for you. They can't release anything without it being broken.

User Info: YeaICampSo

YeaICampSo
1 year ago#6
sonicteam2k1 posted...
yup that's 343i for you. They can't release anything without it being broken.

Halo 4 and 5 weren't bad launches. It was just the MCC that launched poorly.
Xbox One X (Yeah I Camp So) PS4 Pro (YeaICampSo) Nintendo Switch (YeahICampSo) PC (https://valid.x86.fr/hr87wu) gamer

User Info: power_troll

power_troll
1 year ago#7
It also have an issue (reach) that if you load your single player campaign offline it doesnt load the game freezes and you have to quit manually,to play the single player campaign you must be connected yes or yes.It is a s***fest of bugs this mcc have

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
1 year ago#8
Beat Reach co-op on the MCC the other day and it was a mess. Both me and my friend tried hosting and we both ended up with issues, be it lagging, audio bugs, things not loading in, game not progressing.

343 needs to stay far away from Halo.
"GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site." ~ CJayC

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
1 year ago#9
MrCokeacola posted...
343 needs to stay far away from Halo.

All you gotta do is look up in dat tree.
Twitch.tv/Landonio

User Info: roperpoker

roperpoker
1 year ago#10
I got up to the level 'Uprising' on legendary, Halo 2 recently and the sound just cut out completely making the game unplayable.
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Halo Reach: MCC Audio Issues - a was this ever fixed?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A