• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. God damn, I wish they'd stop f***ing with the UI
jasten 1 year ago#41
dirtydog posted...
Changing stuff for the sake of it is not necessary.

It's why cars have the pedals in the same place today as 50 years ago. If it were up to software developers each new version of a car would have the controls completely changed, and make drivers re-learn how to do everything.

And with cars gaining more software each passing year..................... ugh, that is going to be a nightmare. f*** software "engineers" and programmers. Seriously, stop changing s*** just to change s***.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is still the greatest game of all time.
StaticPenguin 1 year ago#42
Y'all crazy. I love it. Also, from my understanding theres ANOTHER dashboard that has boxes for Mixer and stuff.
chrcol 1 year ago#43
viewmaster_pi posted...
Every change has been worse and less intuitive than what they changed it from. Now there's no ready to install or update tab in your games & apps menu, you see what's currently installed, or everything you ever purchased, it's obnoxious

Yeah Microsoft seem to have an addiction with changing the UI every few years, it gets real annoying fast.
syndicator 1 year ago#44
Bring Back The Damn Blades!!!!
The_Hedon 1 year ago#45
viewmaster_pi posted...
why do dudes like you say s*** like this
Why do dudes like you and you troll this forum?
PSN: PMMaverick XBL: PM Maverick
Make me moist.
viewmaster_pi 1 year ago#46
The_Hedon posted...
Why do dudes like you and you troll this forum?
oh, you mean by posting a complaint that 90% of the people in the thread agree with? or have other complaints to add?

whatever you're on, it's time to get off it. i barely post here at all, and whenever i do, i get dudes like you who unravel at the seams over nothing
No pain has justice
No one above to love us
The_Hedon 1 year ago#47
viewmaster_pi posted...
oh, you mean by posting a complaint that 90% of the people in the thread agree with? or have other complaints to add?

whatever you're on, it's time to get off it. i barely post here at all, and whenever i do, i get dudes like you who unravel at the seams over nothing
The only people agreeing with you are your ilk. Sucks that you don’t like Xbox and Xbox fans. Get over yourself. Jesus f***ing Christ dude, it’s plastic.
Make me moist.
viewmaster_pi 1 year ago#48
holy s*** how are people like this real
No pain has justice
No one above to love us
The_Hedon 1 year ago#49
^clearly. Sad.
Make me moist.
viewmaster_pi 1 year ago#50
you're embarassing, dude. how can you be this wound up and delusional? unless it's an act, in which case that's still f***ed, but for other reasons.

regardless, you should take a break from the internet
No pain has justice
No one above to love us
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. God damn, I wish they'd stop f***ing with the UI
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A