• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Sea of Thieves worth it now?

User Info: Jmanghan

Jmanghan
6 days ago#1
Is it?

We know SoT was practically devoid of content on Launch Day, so do you think it's worth it today?

How much has been added since this review?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kl3hf1aJ9s

Discuss!
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Zoth. | Switch Friend Code: SW-7147-6139-3120. | Switch Pawn ID: 9B5D-90C3-1675.
Love SSBU, Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, and BoTW :)
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
6 days ago#2
I'd say if you're curious get Gamepass and try it out. I stopped playing not long after launch, so I don't know how the game is these days. My friends who still play say it's had a lot of content added, but I can't bring myself to go back
GT: Bumbleoni
My game clips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb-f5ZTEaM6bJueyKI9zSNg

User Info: JohnEtrav

JohnEtrav
6 days ago#3
I probably would've liked it when I was younger. But nowadays my game time is a rare commodity. (Pun intended)
"Have fun storming the castle!"

User Info: chrono2888

chrono2888
6 days ago#4
There’s a ton of new content but the same annoying toxic gamers. I wish I could mute my bird when people are rude and attack me. I haven’t played in months. I don’t care if you attack me and steal my stuff but you don’t have to be rude and tell me to eat s*** and die or tell me to F off hag with f instead of h. It’s a real turn off and that’s what I do. I turn it off.
Xbox goes from 360 to One and no one bats an eye. Windows goes from 8 to 10 and everyone loses their minds!
lol no

User Info: Cruddy_horse

Cruddy_horse
6 days ago#6
Not at all, even with the updates the game lacks any real interesting content, lack of actual progression really kills it.

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
6 days ago#7
chrono2888 posted...
There’s a ton of new content but the same annoying toxic gamers. I wish I could mute my bird when people are rude and attack me. I haven’t played in months. I don’t care if you attack me and steal my stuff but you don’t have to be rude and tell me to eat s*** and die or tell me to F off hag with f instead of h. It’s a real turn off and that’s what I do. I turn it off.
I don't get these kinds of posts.

I have been on xbox live since the day it officially launched and other than the heyday of COD I have never gotten this kind of verbal nonsense in a message and incredibly rarely in an actual game chat.

I really do think most people that say this crap are full of s***.
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: H8-Laggers GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: Solo_Wing

Solo_Wing
6 days ago#8
Yikes at that current stats (No : 70% 17/24)
Yo buddy... Still alive?

User Info: Jiminip

Jiminip
6 days ago#9
Played it on gamepass for a bit, it's fun for five minutes.
"Harder, better, faster, stronger" - Daft Punk.
Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets. - Rick.

User Info: Hoppus

Hoppus
6 days ago#10
GAAS never are. Don't support anti-consumer practices.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Sea of Thieves worth it now?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers